LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Images
    this day and age, it is almost impossible to keep stuff like this under wrap, with social media, forums, blogs.. It made it on the Swellinfo forum, so I bet we will hear more info on this soon.

I hope to hear more of this!

Images

Thumbs down

There might be something about it on Twitter.

It's funny too because most people don't know that Eddie Rothman is really a haole from the mainland. He was born in Bellflower,CA. And, didn't move to Hawaii until his late teens. He isn't even Hawaiian....he's Jewish.

Eddie Rothman couldn't of started Da Hui. He doesn't have enough triangles.

^^ my new sig
    Last edited by Aguaholic; Dec 15, 2011 at 01:27 AM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Aguaholic View Post
    There might be something about it on Twitter.

It's funny too because most people don't know that Eddie Rothman is really a haole from the mainland. He was born in Bellflower,CA. And, didn't move to Hawaii until his late teens. He isn't even Hawaiian....he's Jewish.

Eddie Rothman couldn't of started Da Hui. He doesn't have enough triangles.

^^ my new sig
    And all of those "Brahs" get run out of california when they come out here. Rumor has it that Gerry Lopez and Sunny Garcia got run out of La Jolla and all of SD county about 10 years ago. The rumor was that Sunny got beat down on CA soil....

The rothman clan is nothing but a bunch of Meth Peddling Fed Rats.... If they lived on the mainland, street justice would take care of them....

Shame on Billabong if they listened to these cowards at all... I mean, its 2011. A simple call to the cops would have halted the whole thing... I dont believe that Billabong did anything to leave town. They probably laughed at them.... I mean seriously... what are they going to do? NOTHING.

I have had nothing but great times in Hawaii, but I can't remember ANYONE in modern pro surfing from Hawaii that represents this whole "Aloha" thing... From Sunny, to Andy, to Bruce, to Freddy... I mean, none of them act the way I believe they should publicly... They give HI a bad name....

I am just saying, give me 10 guys from Jersey in a fist fight, or all those herbs from the rothman clan, I would take Jersey every time... Its not the 50s. This is not the outsiders novel. I mean, what to they show up to the billabong house with siwtch blades?

Images
    http://www.youtube.com/embed/Yy7522T-tb8?

What better time than now?

This is some good stuff.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    lol...hilarious! One of my favorite all time movies.

I heard none of the wild cards got paid as Da Hui withheld payments. And, don't know how true it is but rumor has it that the Hawaiians are trying to secede from the United States because of this whole thing.

On a side note, when I was in Hawaii last year....I as well had nothing but great times. I was blessed to visit Oahu, Maui, Kauai, and Lanai. Never once had an issue. I don't know if Hawaii can secede or not. But, it sucks they are trying to accomplish this.

Seems like Linsey Lohan was involved some how LOL
    Surfer mag thread about this fight was deleted??? wtf everyone seems to be scared to be associated with this thing..

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bauer View Post
    Seems like Linsey Lohan was involved some how LOL
    Surfer mag thread about this fight was deleted??? wtf everyone seems to be scared to be associated with this thing..
    Yeah, her purse was stolen....lol

Images
    does anyone have a link for this?