LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gatorade

Hybrid View

Images

Gatorade

Anything better than Gatorade after a great session? besides sex and beer of course...

gatorade is awesome....I miss the lemon ice flavor

Images
    Brawndo. It's got electrolytes!

Hellz yah! During warmer months I bring a frozen bottle with me, and its nice and cold after the session. Pomegranate-acai flavor Vitamin Water is good too.

Images
    summer i always have a cooler with one beer, one water, one can mountain dew and reeses cup. in that order for an after sess delight. winter i run to the nearest store for a cup of coffee.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by dkline View Post
    summer i always have a cooler with one beer, one water, one can mountain dew and reeses cup. in that order for an after sess delight. winter i run to the nearest store for a cup of coffee.
    As a coffee lover myself, when its real cold I fill up a thermos (spend the $20 and get a great one) with hot coffee and leave in the car for a great way to warm up pre-freezingmyazzoff wetsuit removal... stays hot in 30 degree weather for 2 hours +

get a GOOD steel thermos. **** stays hot for 2 DAYS.

Images
    strawberry lemonade powerade or a arnold palmer is also the cat's ass as well

Quote Originally Posted by 757surfer View Post
    strawberry lemonade powerade or a arnold palmer is also the cat's ass as well
    Strawberry lemonade powerade brings me to my knees.

summer: Ice cold beer, wawa italian hoagie, raspberry ice tea, and I enjoy swiss lemonade
    Winter: Wawa meatball hoagie, Coffee

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by GnarActually View Post
    Strawberry lemonade powerade brings me to my knees.

summer: Ice cold beer, wawa italian hoagie, raspberry ice tea, and I enjoy swiss lemonade
    Winter: Wawa meatball hoagie, Coffee
    Perfect seasonal meal lineup... having a wawa within walking distance of my house burns holes through my pockets though.