• PERRY

1 1.32%
  • SANTORUM

0 0%
  • HUNTSMAN

1 1.32%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Images
    The more I look closely at their respective records in office (setting aside campaign rhetoric, which is 100 percent B.S.) the less I can detect any difference whatsoever between Obama and Romney.
    100% Agree!

Images
    Wally. U'd be a fool to accept. You would get an ulcer in two months and random people would hate on u until u died...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ragdolling View Post
    The more I look closely at their respective records in office (setting aside campaign rhetoric, which is 100 percent B.S.) the less I can detect any difference whatsoever between Obama and Romney.
    Good point.... but you might wanna look a little closer at Obama's record. The media failed to do it's due diligence on this guy, Obama. He's a clown with no real experience prior to becoming President. Smoke and Mirrors and a liberal media in the tank for you....recipe for success.

Again, don't get me wrong...Romney's a RINO if there ever was one. As all elections are, it's a matter of picking the lesser of two evils.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wallysurfr View Post
    I accept the nomination and feel like I would do a better job than any of the other candidates at representing the average US citizen. Thank you.
    Could you please add your name to the poll?

5. I Nominate Gruvi!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by eppeldaa View Post
    Wally. U'd be a fool to accept. You would get an ulcer in two months and random people would hate on u until u died...
    Dude, you're probably right!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by stayabovetheweather View Post
    I Nominate Gruvi!
    YES!!! GRUVI!!! all our problems would be solved with a man like Gruvi in office!!!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LOSTsoul View Post
    Good point.... but you might wanna look a little closer at Obama's record. The media failed to do it's due diligence on this guy, Obama. He's a clown with no real experience prior to becoming President. Smoke and Mirrors and a liberal media in the tank for you....recipe for success.
    totally agree- I don't know how anyone could vote for him again...

Images
    I'm gratified that the religious zealots don't seem to have any traction amongst the swellinfo crowd. That being said, I'll be voting for the intelligent one.

Quote Originally Posted by respecttheocean View Post
    I do not know any of you and respect everyone's opinions. My personal view is that Obama has done a fine job cleaning up the *&&^*%# mess that Bush left behind. Yeah, I think he should have held stronger on certain issues that he stands for, and yeah, no one is doing what needs to be done for our environment and our oceans like they should be (but you can be assured the Rep would go backwards in terms of the environment). But I think he has done a good job considering and will continue to do so....I mean seriously....Just look at the MESS he had to clean up and got blamed for. We don't need someone in office that has been in there forever...won't see any change. Obama at least has a fresh view and is/has taken different approaches. I'm not saying he is perfect, but he has done a good job in my opinion and has the best chances for success and fresh views/change out of anyone. AND WE NEED SOME FRIGGIN CHANGE! The way it is now is ridiculous.....especially the reps.....
    You obviously haven't been paying attention. Obama has equalled or surpassed Bush in environmental deregulation (which is a complete non sequitur seeing that much "regulation" is actually just ideologically based *feel good* nonsense that is conjured, bred and passed with little introspect into the future unintended consequences of said regulations. See OBX National Parks service's record and the Magnuson Stevens Act {even thought that was signed by Bush but now progressed by leaps and bounds due to Obama's appointment of Jane Lubchenko to NOAA} as prime examples). Not to mention Obama's preference to giving NGO's more power to set rigid ultimatums in legislation with no real culpability or oversight.

"The mess Bush left behind.": A complete hyperbole direct from the Democratic Kool Aid mill. Look, politics and recent American History DID NOT START WITH BUSH, contrary to general Dem belief. You need to go back to at least Carter to even begin to see the big picture of our economic problems of today.

"...the mess he had to clean up and got blamed for." Umm, I do believe Obama will go into history as one of the most divisive and buck-passing president in our recent history. You can't go around making excuses left and right then turn around and take wholesale credit for something like getting Osama Bin Laden.

There is nothing *fresh,* *successful,* or *changey* (or any other feel-good word the pr mill decides to ascribe to Obama) about Obama's approach. Most is just politics as usual, a lot of which is merely Chicago-style buddy-buddy cronyism (ie the second round of bailouts, push for "shovel ready" infrastructure projects and federal intervention into private enterprises like Boeing's decision to expand into South Carolina getting shot down).

I'm not saying any of the Repub. candidates necessarily offer a stark contrast (except maybe Paul) to American politics-as-usual. But if you truly believe that Obama has been and will continue to be a "good" President, I have this new color of lipstick you can try out on that pig of yours.