• PERRY

1 1.32%
  • SANTORUM

0 0%
  • HUNTSMAN

1 1.32%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Images
    koki spending all day on CHRISTMAS (sorry does that word offend you)....talking politics. Didn't anyone ever tell you...NO politics on CHRISTMAS!!

I'd like to thank Koki for the Christmas laugh- what a joke!

Quote Originally Posted by LOSTsoul View Post
    koki spending all day on CHRISTMAS (sorry does that word offend you)....talking politics. Didn't anyone ever tell you...NO politics on CHRISTMAS!!
    No, the word Christmas doesn't offend me at all , I am Catholic.

oh and Bronze Whaler, glad you got a chuckle. The joke's on you, though...he's our president.

Everyone is not going to agree all the time, live and let live.
    Last edited by Koki Barrels; Dec 26, 2011 at 06:30 PM.

Images
    I am disappointed with my previous vote for Obama in 08. Currently, I'm leaning towards Paul. I think the erosion of our civil liberties needs to stop. Our government is far too big and his position of true governmental reduction is appealing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Whaler View Post
    Erroneous! Our (unpublished- except for his memoirs) constitutional law professor President has done his best to thwart that antiquated system and sidestep that pesky congress.

As "someone much further left on the political spectrum than Obama" could you enlighten us all as to when & where that system or philosohpy has been most successfully implemented- keep in mind you will want an example that we can compare to the US of A- the best attempt at self governance and individual liberty.
    Yes, every president is basically trying to make the executive branch a dictatorship using legislation. The worst piece of legislation is the Patriot Act which we can thank Bush for. It actual makes people think they are more safe when in fact it takes away most liberties and also gives the Executive branch some crazy powers (think dictator powers). Scary stuff.

Images
    John McCain and Sarah Palin LOST the election. . . get over it.

john mccain is an old neo con, and sarah palin is a dingbat. couldn't stand either, and that's why i voted for obama.

however obama is more like bush, and mccain than people realize so people need to get over that, and come to terms with it.

not to mention obama just approved the patriot act part 2.