LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

gerard butler surfs mavericks. hospitalized

he burned me and I pulled his board out from under him, they didn't dare put it any of those kids surfing mags cuz I'm down with all the half moon bay heavies

Correction, Mr. Butler did not "surf" at all at Mavericks. He was merely shooting water scenes for the movie when the set rolled through.

Images
    This... Is... Mavericks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Images
    This movie really would have had some juice behind it if he did drown. Maybe they should put him back in the water.

Quote Originally Posted by surfrr View Post
    This movie really would have had some juice behind it if he did drown. Maybe they should put him back in the water.
    To paraphrase what I think Pete Mel said to the guy...Something along the lines of paddle for the channel, hold your breath, and relax. I give the guy props for at least keeping himself cool and taking a set wave on the head that broke his leash. Hopefully a humbling experience for the guy.

Boo. Go away Hollywood! Boo Gerard Butler. Stick to what you know... golf,tennis, or nailing hot actresses. Just another attempt to prostitute surfing to the mainstream make a buck. Stand against the gay-itiaztion of surfing or be gay. No props. You suck along with Matthew Mckindagay & Keanu Reeves.

whatever we feel about the bastardization of surfing in the mainstream media, to wish harm or even death on another person is just plain messed up. you wouldnt be so angry if you surfed more.

whatever we feel about the bastardization of surfing in the mainstream media, to wish harm or even death on another person is just plain messed up. you wouldnt be so angry if you surfed more
    never said anything about him needing to die... just how he was gay... maybe you wouldn't suck at commenting on posts if you read what other people actually posted more... You know nothing about me...I surf everyday...speaking of surfing...
    Last edited by Stranded in Smithfield; Dec 22, 2011 at 07:51 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Stranded in Smithfield View Post
    never said anything about him needing to die... just how he was gay... maybe you wouldn't suck at commenting on posts if you read what other people actually posted more... You know nothing about me...I surf everyday...speaking of surfing...
    or maybe if you read the other posts, you would realize that Loggerhead wasn't directing his comment towards you. Merry Christmas!