LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I worked with a gay guy for a while- he said when one of them "converts" somebody who was previously hetero- they have a party and give them a toaster- I didn't understand it but then again I don't understand any of that sick mess

Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Whaler View Post
    I worked with a gay guy for a while- he said when one of them "converts" somebody who was previously hetero- they have a party and give them a toaster- I didn't understand it but then again I don't understand any of that sick mess
    'sick mess'? seek help dude.

in all seriousness, the people who are the most offended by gays are generally closeted gays themselves. think big church pastors like ted haggard, etc.. i read people who get all upset and offended by gays and the first thing i think is, 'what a queen'

just come out or keep it to yourselves, tough guys.

seek help for what? is my opinion a "thought crime"?

seek help for what? is my opinion a "thought crime"?
    no crime, just a personal problem

my opinio n that ****sexuality is deviant behavior is a personal problem? how so?

my opinio n that ****sexuality is deviant behavior is a personal problem? how so?
    oooh deviant! sounds so dirty and sexy! you spend a lot of time thinking about it don't you?

Everyone is entitled to their opinion... Unfortunately.

Wow, this thread took a weird turn. Either way, I give him credit for paddling out at Mavericks. The threat of great whites alone is enough to cause skid marks. You throw in the occasional rogue set and it's a scary place.