LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stranded in Smithfield View Post
    Boo. Stand against the gay-itiaztion of surfing or be gay. ... just how he was gay...
    and this place where you surf everyday...it is called h.o.m.o.phobianesia, correct?

and this place where you surf everyday...it is called h.o.m.o.phobianesia, correct?
    I will resist calling your comment gay and apologize for offending anyone with my previous rant. Let me rephrase what I said earlier... surfing is on the verge of becoming queer. Not queer in a gay way but queer as Merriam Webster dictionary defines it.... becoming questionable. I liked it better before when surfing was queer in a different way. No not gay... just it was an activity that differed from the usual or the norm (kind of like being queer but a lot less gay). If surfing goes back to being queer in that sense I think all of us would be a lot more gay in the Middle-English happy sense.
    Last edited by Stranded in Smithfield; Dec 23, 2011 at 06:02 AM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Loggerhead View Post
    whatever we feel about the bastardization of surfing in the mainstream media, to wish harm or even death on another person is just plain messed up. you wouldnt be so angry if you surfed more.
    Don't worry no anger here, I surf plenty. Just making a joke. Isn't there irony in the fact that in making a movie that glamorizes a surfer that drowned, the main actor almost drowns?

4. Cresto you beat em to it with your post about ****phobia..........Stranded no need to try to make yourself look better or less ****phobic with the use of the different dictionary meaning of words.......you lost that argument when you said "Matthew Mckindagay"

Images
    I'm offended by your offensensitivity.

Quote Originally Posted by oipaul View Post
    I'm offended by your offensensitivity.
    Me too, I thought it was funny and understood what was being said (whether it was said in the best way or not)

Quote Originally Posted by Stranded in Smithfield View Post
    Boo. Go away Hollywood! Boo Gerard Butler. Stick to what you know... golf,tennis, or nailing hot actresses. Just another attempt to prostitute surfing to the mainstream make a buck. Stand against the gay-itiaztion of surfing or be gay. No props. You suck along with Matthew Mckindagay & Keanu Reeves.
    come out of the closet bro. you'll be much happier and surf better too with all that repressed sexual energy gone. it's a new millennium, it's ok to be gay dude.

Images
    Gruvi's Real name was gerard butler. I wonder if that was gruvi. And he was on this forum trying to study surfers for the movie. I give gruvi props for trying haha

Quote Originally Posted by travy View Post
    it's ok to be gay dude.
    do you find yourself saying that often? I bet you have a lot of toasters

Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Whaler View Post
    do you find yourself saying that often? I bet you have a lot of toasters
    sorry i'm not up on gay jokes. what does this mean?