LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Days?

Days?

How many days did you surf this year?

Between work, family, house stuff all jiving with wave conditions I got out 42 times.

Only a few grovel sessions, mostly fun, clean surf!

Images
    I would guess about 140 times for me, that is a guess could be more or less though.

I started thinking about this and then stopped. To actually know the number would just depress me right now, especially after missing the past two days of swell due to work, family, bad timing, broken down cars, bad luck and Christmas insanity.

Images
    Trying to figure this out gave me a headache. There was a span in September that I surfed almost every day, sometimes 2 sessions for 2 - 3 weeks, man that was great!

This has been the worst season ever for me. Only made it out 4 times all year do to injury, work, and other priorities. Hopefully I can do better next year.

The worst part about it is that for the last 7 months, I've been working right at the beach.

To be clear, I'm not trying to brag, just trying to see how i did this year.

I'm an hour inland, so it takes great forecasting (thanks Swellinfo) planning and a ton of luck.

It was more than any other year.

Images
    I strive for 2-3 times per week, so do the math..I am too lazy

Surfed 30 but happy with that considering i missed 2 great months on injured reserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    I would guess about 140 times for me, that is a guess could be more or less though.
    Man dude thats alot of friggan sessions.

Images
    I'm not sure but I think I averaged about once a week, maybe a little less since some weeks I'd go more than once and others I wouldn't make it out at all. I'm gonna say around 40 I would think. Not bad considering I live 2 hours from the beach...