LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mop View Post
    Oh ya just for the record it was 3 to 5 foot yesterday boys.
    maybe where you were at...i saw 8 foot heaving barrels with guys getting spit out of them. It was truly an epic day where i was.

It was absolutely bigger than 3-5 feet! I definitely saw it maxing around 8 feet in Jerz. Went with a couple buddies. Dudes were getting fully shacked.

Dunno where you were... bouy at NY harbor peaked at 11ft overnight and was 9ft at 9am from the ESE. I saw 8 ft sets in Deal, NJ in the morning. It was 3 - 5ft by the afternoon with the 30mph winds.

Quote Originally Posted by LOSTsoul View Post
    it's official. You're a pu$$y!! You should just quit surfing all together.
    it's official. You're a d0uche!! You should just quit breathing all together.

Quote Originally Posted by LOSTsoul View Post
    it's official. You're a pu$$y!! You should just quit surfing all together.
    OK, stop by and pick up my gear from me today...LOL. i surfed twice yesterday. it just wasn't "all time" in my opinion. lots of closeouts, SUPER crowded at the spots that held a decent wave, and the wind was a major annoyance factor. i've surfed plenty of swells the same size that were a lot more fun. that's all.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by salt View Post
    OK, stop by and pick up my gear from me today...LOL. i surfed twice yesterday. it just wasn't "all time" in my opinion. lots of closeouts, SUPER crowded at the spots that held a decent wave, and the wind was a major annoyance factor. i've surfed plenty of swells the same size that were a lot more fun. that's all.
    haha......

i wish i coulda been out. there was dark pits everywhere! Number 7 that i have missed now. having a seizure does not help with surfing. ive been out since early october and cant go back till january 15th. everyone thinks its easy not surfing that i talk too (family). its like telling a crack head he cant have his crack for 3 months. cant wait to be back. . .