LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    Damn, really bummed I had to work today...I needed this swell for my mental and spiritual health. BLAH
    right there with you man. I was working the gates of JEB LC-FS...I don't think va beach had much anyway..checked the cam around 1530 and there wasn't too much out there

Yea... some of the Jersey "eyeball" reports were waaaaaaaay off. Knee to waist with some chest high sets? Think they'll be something left on the incoming tomorrow? I hope so... work skunked me today.

Quote Originally Posted by biff22 View Post
    Yea... some of the Jersey "eyeball" reports were waaaaaaaay off. Knee to waist with some chest high sets? Think they'll be something left on the incoming tomorrow? I hope so... work skunked me today.
    I sure hope so. Not to put you down but, I was out from 7-12 today. I have never seen a swell fade so quickly.. from overhead to waist to chest by in 4 hours

No worries... I hope there's something left but not holding my breath... even for a logger day.

5. I usually have about a 40 minute window to surf if I wake up before work, but missed it. Checked the cams, looked heavy and fun... hopefully something on my day off tomorrow. Glad most of you scored

what the hell? i checked it in south jersey a few times and it looked like poop

there was like a 3 hour window when the surf was actually good yesterday. the rest of the day it was a paddle battle and howling 30kt+ offshores. it was a heavy swell with lots of power. i got one barrel yesterday, that's it. the rest of my waves were point and shoot or eat-**** closeouts. if you ate it hard on a set wave yesterday (like I did a couple times), it wasn't fun.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by salt View Post
    there was like a 3 hour window when the surf was actually good yesterday. the rest of the day it was a paddle battle and howling 30kt+ offshores. it was a heavy swell with lots of power. i got one barrel yesterday, that's it. the rest of my waves were point and shoot or eat-**** closeouts. if you ate it hard on a set wave yesterday (like I did a couple times), it wasn't fun.
    it's official. You're a pu$$y!! You should just quit surfing all together.

yur mom

I think this guys correct 50 percent of the time. One thing that might help on the let down factor is to not ramp up the swell size a week out then down grade it 2 days later. Weather is very unpredictable, and we do have very short range storms producing our swells. Lets face it this is the only site that is rooted on the mid to northeast coast. So not using the free site isn't an option. If we had more surf you guys would have as much time to ***** anyways, and this guy would probably be more acurate also. Deal with the curse "once your in you can't get out"

Oh ya just for the record it was 3 to 5 foot yesterday boys.