LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Got robbed at Seaside Heights today :(

So i ussually keep my keys behind my tire. Well I guess someone saw me do it today. Lost my ipod nano, gps, and my phone. worst part was that they took my car keys with them. So now my car is stuck in seaside heights, and someone down there has my car keys. If you see someone in that area with a baby blue ipod nano please be sure to sucker punch them in the throat. Thank you. Happy new years -__-

Oh man what a downer. No chance you could put your car key in your wetsuit pocket? most suits have them these days. Well hope it works out... that guy who robbed you just made a deposit into the bank or bad charma...

Images
    i always keep my keys in a back pack on the beach so I can always watch it.

I always boof my keys befor getting in the water

Images
    Seaside Heights, why am I not surprised?

Images
    the situation probably swiped your ****!

Quote Originally Posted by MDSurfer View Post
    Seaside Heights, why am I not surprised?
    yup. got my flip flops stolen there a few monthes ago too. what a crappy beach town

Images
    the only problem is that alot of peoples keys are electric and forget to bring the spare key with them

I also have the electric key entry, I always take a plastic bag with me and put my keys in them, and then bury them under the sand when I wax up my board, put leash on etc and make sure no one is paying attention to me....I always have a marker, say a piece of driftwood, towel, snow fence post and then watch that area while surfing........ thieves have caught on to the hide a key thing on the tire/bumper......i would alert the cops to your situation and maybe the dirtbags will be stupid enough to try and come back to your car......also don't leave your windows cracked because the thieves can force you window down if they can slip their fingers in the crack......sorry for youR loss......lots of people hooked on oxy and worse and will do anything for cash....also if your worried about your car I would pull a spark plug wire or let the air out of tires or get the cops to boot it etc to thwart the dirt merchants
    Last edited by Kma; Jan 1, 2012 at 02:46 AM.

I always crouch down at the back of my car like I'm messing with my leash or something and then slide my key up under my license plate. I have a fob so the tension keeps it in place, I don't know how well it would work with a flat key.