LOGIN | REGISTER

1. Big name big wave surf spots

Has anyone on here (honestly) ever surfed a spot like Maverick, Aileens or Teahupoo? If so, just how big was it that day and what was the experience like for you?

2. I lived in Ireland 10 years and surfed all the major named spots there.
    Honestly, on the big days paddling into...., The best way to describe it....It's like watching a lion eat your first born. It's terrifying.

Hens and Chickens

ive always wanted to see some big wave names try Hens and Chickens off Cape Henlopen in Delaware. its out a good bit but on a huge southeast swell you can see it breaking from the shore at Naval Jetty. crazy stupid sick big perfect for a tow in event or something.
    me, being a small wave charger, have never been on it.

I lived in morro bay CA in the late 90 s and there was a time when at the rock where it was a good 20ft and a few guys out I attempted but never caught the big one! Later that day we surfed inside the inlet and it was 5-6 ft and fun!

5. Quote Originally Posted by LegendJim View Post
    I lived in Ireland 10 years and surfed all the major named spots there.
    Honestly, on the big days paddling into...., The best way to describe it....It's like watching a lion eat your first born. It's terrifying.
    I can't even imagine getting down the cliffs, let alone paddling into that beast... Good on ya!