LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Images
    I always enjoy the small clean days because no one else wants to. I was out with three people for a few hours and it was a good time. No one has attitudes when it's small.

Cool story Bro

Images
    "Bro?" Is that the Haole version of "Bra?"

Yea people say cool story bro when they don't really care ha

Quote Originally Posted by super fish View Post
    I always enjoy the small clean days because no one else wants to. I was out with three people for a few hours and it was a good time. No one has attitudes when it's small.
    Yea... you forget how much fun you can have on a day like that 'till you're walking back to your car thinking, "that was great... I'm glad I went."

[QUOTE=McLovin;115293]How much did you get that Carver for? I've been wanting to pick up one of them since last winter.

Last year, a much colder winter than this one, I had about 1 session in the whole of December, 2 in January, probably 4-5 in Feb, then a bunch in March. About only 1/4 of those were meaningful sessions, the rest were just me paddling out in dribble just trying to get wet.[/QUOT

WRV is the only place in Hampton Roads that has Carvers, they are so much better than a regular longboard skate, I have several other boards at the house. My seven year old has a smaller cruiser type Sector Nine and my oldest daughter has one of the Bob marley edition sector nine longboards and they are fun I guess but the Carver simulates surfing so much better.

The carvers go for $200 plus tax for the Taylor Knox model, not sure if the others are priced differently.

I need to restructure my vacations and schedule a trip to somewhere warm during January. Most of my vacations are scheduled around May and August, and I save some days for the Holidays for visiting family. I want that surfed out, sunburned feeling so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by MDSurfer View Post
    "Bro?" Is that the Haole version of "Bra?"
    You're calling me a Haole? Dude, you live in Maryland.

Images

WRV is the only place in Hampton Roads that has Carvers, they are so much better than a regular longboard skate, I have several other boards at the house. My seven year old has a smaller cruiser type Sector Nine and my oldest daughter has one of the Bob marley edition sector nine longboards and they are fun I guess but the Carver simulates surfing so much better.

The carvers go for $200 plus tax for the Taylor Knox model, not sure if the others are priced differently.[/QUOTE]

I went to wrv today to check out their used selection. I had a few questions on some of the longboards they had in stock and had no idea about any of the brands. The one guy literally said "we only know wrv boards".

I went to wrv today to check out their used selection. I had a few questions on some of the longboards they had in stock and had no idea about any of the brands. The one guy literally said "we only know wrv boards".
    hahaha. That place sucks.... full of D-bag posers.