LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    whatever you do... dont check out cali's forecast page... might cause serious depression or relocation thoughts!

Quote Originally Posted by Stranded in Smithfield View Post
    hahaha. That place sucks.... full of D-bag posers.

What overpriced surf shop isn't?

Fun sesh this morning on the fish with nobody out... Mr. Swellinfo nailed it... clean and waist high.

except for the fact that mr.swellinfo forecast it to be knee high with occasional thigh high sets

Images

Missed it!

Quote Originally Posted by LBCrew View Post
    Fun sesh this morning on the fish with nobody out... Mr. Swellinfo nailed it... clean and waist high.
    Just realized there was a bump in the water today

But I had a really good time mountain biking which eases the pain a little bit...

I would love to see waist high and clean... VB had ankel high and clean, watching the camera for like 40 minutes this morning, 5 guys out only guy that caught anything was a SUP guy and once he stopped using his oar he stopped going, when a SUP guy cant get a ride its FLAT!
    I have found myself thinking, wish I was in Jersey more than once in the past few weeks, and no offense, i have never thought that, well except when i see big ol round barrels from up you guys way during hurricane season. Unforutnatley i havent seen the cool little surf towns along Jerseys coast, i picture Guidos and trans ams. If i get up there in the future I will definitly need you guys to give me the local knowledge so I can find the little gems up there in the water and the local pubs

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bushwood View Post
    I would love to see waist high and clean... VB had ankel high and clean, watching the camera for like 40 minutes this morning, 5 guys out only guy that caught anything was a SUP guy and once he stopped using his oar he stopped going, when a SUP guy cant get a ride its FLAT!
    I have found myself thinking, wish I was in Jersey more than once in the past few weeks, and no offense, i have never thought that, well except when i see big ol round barrels from up you guys way during hurricane season. Unforutnatley i havent seen the cool little surf towns along Jerseys coast, i picture Guidos and trans ams. If i get up there in the future I will definitly need you guys to give me the local knowledge so I can find the little gems up there in the water and the local pubs
    yeah but those beach towns area DEAD in the winter....and then all the tourists FLOOD it in the summer. and it is way COLDER....

Quote Originally Posted by beachbreak View Post
    except for the fact that mr.swellinfo forecast it to be knee high with occasional thigh high sets
    The forecast was for waist high since the beginning of the week, then downgraded yesterday? Hmmmmm.....

in the exact same boat as bushwood. just got a brand new carver. check out the demo boards at wrv. next best thing during these vb falt spells.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LBCrew View Post
    Ditto in MD but swell was kind of gutless...switched to the mini Simmons and got in a nice sesh in 60 degree sun and deserted linup