LOGIN | REGISTER

Images

Post Swellinfo Stickers?

Hey everyone, i was wondering if there where some swellinfo stickers somewhere out there i would love to slap on on my rear window of my truck.
    Also where the heck are the nor'easterns we are missing are good surf in the north east this winter.

la nina won't let any noreasters develop.

Images
    I always thought stickers would be a good idea for this site. I would have the top of the front windshield stickers. Small normal stickers, and a sticker that would fit across the roof racks available. Sell them for what you bought them for and you will have free advertisment/more site traffic/more advertisement/more money

Images
    yeah just what i wast thinking.. and maybe a larger bumper sticker for us guys with trucks for tailgates.

I got one once by getting stoked with a bro at my favorite bar, turned out he was a mod and he handed me a sticker!

Images
    at the belmar pro i picked up a bunch of swellinfo stickers, so sweet, you guys should sell the ones you had there

Images
    ya, thanks for the input. We got like 1000 for the belmar pro, and got rid of them all! We'll get some more...