Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: G Men

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Etl1692 View Post
    Haha you couldn't be more wrong......
    1.)Die Hard Football Fan
    2.)Skinny Jeans Really? hahaha
    3.)I effin Hate the Eagles more than any sports franchise in the world

I think your Log-In name says it all...... You seem a little lost brahhhhhhhhhh
    Wrong on all 3? wtf?

Oh well .....I guess haters goin' to hate....

succa....

Haha yeah haters hate...... I'm just an unfortunate Cowboys Fan. Figured I'd stoke the fire..... Best Of Luck to you my good sir (kinda haha)

Haha yeah haters hate...... I'm just an unfortunate Cowboys Fan. Figured I'd stoke the fire..... Best Of Luck to you my good sir (kinda haha)
    Cowboys!!! Where in Texas did you grow up? Haha!

^^ Haha I blame my father....... Once a fan always a fan

yeah, it's too bad the best team in the NFC didn't make it.

Broncos football baby

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodVibes View Post
    Broncos football baby
    not until they have to meet my team... the PATRIOTS!! i give tebow credit though for that OT win on the steelers though.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    not until they have to meet my team... the PATRIOTS!! i give tebow credit though for that OT win on the steelers though.
    Oh god...the Gaytriots....Really. WHY???

This is your QB

Last edited by Aguaholic; Jan 11, 2012 at 12:02 PM.

I'm sorry but I cant stand Tebow! It's one of the most annoying things to hear constantly, every damn day someones talking/analyzing this guy, comparing him to some of the greats, slowww down he's not even close to being a great! Now I wont dis-credit him at all, he has done sooo much with that team, and quite frankly has proven most people wrong (including myself). Unfortunately I have to blame the media saturation, they in my eyes have made me a Tebow hater! I Respect the guy and everything he does but the media needs to stop "sleeping with Tebow" and shut the fuk up! The NFL, ESPN, and all the other sports companies just love him because the ratings have significantly gone up which means big time $$$. The NFL is making a fortune off this guy. The guy even broke a twitter record last week haha he had 9,420 tweets per second after the OT win against the Steelers. What cant this guy do! They are riding this train till the wheels fall off. And Im sick of it!

I'm sorry but I cant stand Tebow! It's one of the most annoying things to hear constantly, every damn day someones talking/analyzing this guy, comparing him to some of the greats, slowww down he's not even close to being a great! Now I wont dis-credit him at all, he has done sooo much with that team, and quite frankly has proven most people wrong (including myself). Unfortunately I have to blame the media saturation, they in my eyes have made me a Tebow hater! I Respect the guy and everything he does but the media needs to stop "sleeping with Tebow" and shut the fuk up! The NFL, ESPN, and all the other sports companies just love him because the ratings have significantly gone up which means big time $$$. The NFL is making a fortune off this guy. The guy even broke a twitter record last week haha he had 9,420 tweets per second after the OT win against the Steelers. What cant this guy do! They are riding this train till the wheels fall off. And Im sick of it!
    No please don't hold back.Tell us how you really feel.