LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 51

Thread: G Men

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Monmouth County, NJ
    Posts
    544
    Images
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Etl1692 View Post
    Haha you couldn't be more wrong......
    1.)Die Hard Football Fan
    2.)Skinny Jeans Really? hahaha
    3.)I effin Hate the Eagles more than any sports franchise in the world

    I think your Log-In name says it all...... You seem a little lost brahhhhhhhhhh
    Wrong on all 3? wtf?

    Oh well .....I guess haters goin' to hate....

    succa....

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    East Coaster
    Posts
    167
    Haha yeah haters hate...... I'm just an unfortunate Cowboys Fan. Figured I'd stoke the fire..... Best Of Luck to you my good sir (kinda haha)

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Long Buried Island
    Posts
    714
    Quote Originally Posted by Etl1692 View Post
    Haha yeah haters hate...... I'm just an unfortunate Cowboys Fan. Figured I'd stoke the fire..... Best Of Luck to you my good sir (kinda haha)
    Cowboys!!! Where in Texas did you grow up? Haha!

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    East Coaster
    Posts
    167
    ^^ Haha I blame my father....... Once a fan always a fan

  5. #15
    yeah, it's too bad the best team in the NFC didn't make it.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Monmouth County
    Posts
    1,184
    Broncos football baby

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Posts
    1,538
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodVibes View Post
    Broncos football baby
    not until they have to meet my team... the PATRIOTS!! i give tebow credit though for that OT win on the steelers though.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Davy Jones' Locker
    Posts
    1,386
    Images
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    not until they have to meet my team... the PATRIOTS!! i give tebow credit though for that OT win on the steelers though.
    Oh god...the Gaytriots....Really. WHY???

    This is your QB

    Last edited by Aguaholic; Jan 11, 2012 at 12:02 PM.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    East Coaster
    Posts
    167
    I'm sorry but I cant stand Tebow! It's one of the most annoying things to hear constantly, every damn day someones talking/analyzing this guy, comparing him to some of the greats, slowww down he's not even close to being a great! Now I wont dis-credit him at all, he has done sooo much with that team, and quite frankly has proven most people wrong (including myself). Unfortunately I have to blame the media saturation, they in my eyes have made me a Tebow hater! I Respect the guy and everything he does but the media needs to stop "sleeping with Tebow" and shut the fuk up! The NFL, ESPN, and all the other sports companies just love him because the ratings have significantly gone up which means big time $$$. The NFL is making a fortune off this guy. The guy even broke a twitter record last week haha he had 9,420 tweets per second after the OT win against the Steelers. What cant this guy do! They are riding this train till the wheels fall off. And Im sick of it!

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Monmouth County
    Posts
    1,184
    Quote Originally Posted by Etl1692 View Post
    I'm sorry but I cant stand Tebow! It's one of the most annoying things to hear constantly, every damn day someones talking/analyzing this guy, comparing him to some of the greats, slowww down he's not even close to being a great! Now I wont dis-credit him at all, he has done sooo much with that team, and quite frankly has proven most people wrong (including myself). Unfortunately I have to blame the media saturation, they in my eyes have made me a Tebow hater! I Respect the guy and everything he does but the media needs to stop "sleeping with Tebow" and shut the fuk up! The NFL, ESPN, and all the other sports companies just love him because the ratings have significantly gone up which means big time $$$. The NFL is making a fortune off this guy. The guy even broke a twitter record last week haha he had 9,420 tweets per second after the OT win against the Steelers. What cant this guy do! They are riding this train till the wheels fall off. And Im sick of it!
    No please don't hold back.Tell us how you really feel.