LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: G Men

Quote Originally Posted by Aguaholic View Post
    Oh god...the Gaytriots....Really. WHY???

This is your QB
    Lmao Good stuff man.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodVibes View Post
    No please don't hold back.Tell us how you really feel.
    Funny thing is I could keep going.................

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Etl1692 View Post
    I'm sorry but I cant stand Tebow! It's one of the most annoying things to hear constantly, every damn day someones talking/analyzing this guy, comparing him to some of the greats,
    Sorry had to......I couldn't resist.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMK9FKMG3Nc

^^^ Hahahah thats funnny stuff

I love how people hate on Brady, he is by far the best QB the league has seen in 15 years easy. You can maybe make an argument for Payton and/or Drew Brees but c'mon you really think Eli or Tebow even stand a chance this playoffs?? My buddy is a diehard Broncos fan and even he admits to hating Tebow.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Etl1692 View Post
    I'm sorry but I cant stand Tebow! It's one of the most annoying things to hear constantly, every damn day someones talking/analyzing this guy, comparing him to some of the greats, slowww down he's not even close to being a great! Now I wont dis-credit him at all, he has done sooo much with that team, and quite frankly has proven most people wrong (including myself). Unfortunately I have to blame the media saturation, they in my eyes have made me a Tebow hater! I Respect the guy and everything he does but the media needs to stop "sleeping with Tebow" and shut the fuk up! The NFL, ESPN, and all the other sports companies just love him because the ratings have significantly gone up which means big time $$$. The NFL is making a fortune off this guy. The guy even broke a twitter record last week haha he had 9,420 tweets per second after the OT win against the Steelers. What cant this guy do! They are riding this train till the wheels fall off. And Im sick of it!
    Don't hate Tebow..hate the fooking MEDIA. They are the ones blowing him constantly. The guy's just a young QB trying to play the game. A good guy, doing lots for charity. He did charitable things before the media started jocking him this season and i'm sure he still will once they're gone. Merle Hodge looked like his head was gonna blow after that Denver win in OT! (watching the talking heads explode is the BEST!!) Plus the media's run by a bunch of globalist elitists (i digress). ......

Images
    OH and,...FYI.

the only 2 good things have ever come from Dallas
    1. the Cheerleaders
    and
    2. Chris "Mutha Fooking" Canty!!!!!

what what? yeah, come get some..son. GeeeeeeeeeeeeMen!!

Id say payton is equal compared to Brady. Possibly better than brady... For example... Brady missed an entire season and the pats still made the playoffs. Payton missed an entire season and the colts lost almost every single game without him.

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    Id say payton is equal compared to Brady. Possibly better than brady... For example... Brady missed an entire season and the pats still made the playoffs. Payton missed an entire season and the colts lost almost every single game without him.
    Interesting point, but in my opinion that says less about the quarterbacks themselves than it does about the job their respective front offices did when searching (Patriots) or not searching (Colts) for a backup QB.

RAVENS all the way.

Images
    Bring on the cheese heads!!!!