LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Drive Time

around 15 minutes for me

A block, I live sound side...Can't beat living at the beach and going to UNCW (5 mins away) even though the waves suck.

about 1:30 drive. thanks to some great forecasters (thanks swellinfo) I can usually move around my work schedule if need be to make it down for waves. I feel one good ride always justifies the trip.

Drive time to the beach house is 4.5 hours (x 3 times a month off season). Walking time from beach house is 30 seconds. I can only do what I do in DC so I make the best of it.

Waves could be waist high wind slop in 40 degree water and I am paddling out. Grinning.

Images
    hop on 264 E and I am right on 21st st va beach in 5 mins. I love living where I am.

Images
    1.5-6 hours depending on where I'm headed. I would love to live closer to the ocean but the realities of work/life are prohibitive.

15-20min in the morning. no complaints

1.5 hrs, looking to make it 15 minutes soon!

2.5 hours from both DE and OC/Assateague these days. Lived a short bike ride with my longboard tucked under my arm from local spots in Carpinteria, CA for a while (and about 5 minutes by car from Rincon). Mom moved from Carp to Santa Barbara, so it's not too tough to find surf when I head home, but that doesn't happen often enough...

Images
    I better not read a post from you guys talking about locals only or bennies...