LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Would this size Fish work for me?

Im looking to buy a Fishcuit At 6'0'' 20 1/4'' 2 5/8''I weigh 155 & im 5'9 ,Or like instead of the a Fish i would a Rocket fish work out? maybe If you can help thanks (:

Edit: Im going to try with a "5'10" " 20 1\4" & "2 / 58 "
    Last edited by TylerSurf4life15; Jan 10, 2012 at 11:17 PM.

The Fishcuit packs a ton of foam. That would be a boat for you, in my opinion.

Yeah pkovo is totally right. That board is so thick and chunky so it floats really well. Honestly a 5'5" or maybe a 5'6" would be perfectly fine. I mean I'm the same build and my Shortboard isn't even 6'0"

So maybe instead, 5'11'' 20 1/4'' 2 5/8'

This is my first fish that im buying. I rode one and i loved it, the take off was super easy & fast. so I would be good on a 5'9?

throws tail and carves full round houses in literally 1 foot waves not "one foot" I mean literally 12 inch waves and it floats like a cork

VERY light also, handles just like a performance shortboard (this one is 5'10 x 21 x 2.5)

fishcuits have a TON of volume, and they are very chunky...i would reccomend much smaller same dims either shorter or not quite as thick...

Images
    Im 5'9 150 and i ride a 5'10 fishcuit that i love. It takes a while to get the duck dive down on it. You have to start pushing it under earlier then really smash the tail down hard. You then come flying up like a submarine in the movies haha. Besides that though, I can catch anything with it. And it planes to skip flat sections really well. Once you get it dialed in after a few months it becomes magic.

Images
    i dont know where ur located, but chk out the brian wynn models. the fishcuit is a very fat chunky thick railed board. I didnt like it and Im 190. I ride a 6'0 wynn and i could probably go shorter by an inch or two. i think brian makes better fish than CI.