LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    SouthjettyBill, your stream of consciousness existential style is blowing my mind. It's like a mix of Ezra Pound, H.S. Thompson and that crazy crackhead that lives behind the convenience store near my house...... well, maybe it resembles the crackhead the most, but I digress.

I've got a pretty green thumb, but I have yet to find a way to grow fields of pizza. Find me a viable pizza plant and you have a deal.
    I am flattered that you compare me with a crackhead. You'd be surprised that many of our greatest thinkers have used cooked-cocaine as their vehicle towards enlightenment. See, that's what's wrong with music today. People aren't using enough. That, and somehow rap became a viable musical genre, which just blows my mind. Good music is created by hard-drinking, drug-using British guys. Having someone choke and die on their own vomit doesn't hurt either. Ahhh........Anyway, you just be prepared because I've had the flu and have been mentally challenged since posting on this site. I have a great vision for you guys, and I will lead the way. I am very close with David Eggars. Jeb Bush's wife won a trip to Hawaii on The Wheel of Fortune and he surfed Waimea Bay in July. Did I spell "The Bay" correctly? HA, remember when that was THE BIG WAVE spot......now no one cares about it. Funny how time changes things isn't it........Well, Jeb Bush is a Typhoon Lagoon local. Speaking of crackheads, Jeb's daughter is one of them. He used to be the president of Florida. He used to do some "governin."

this is getting good!

Images
    SJBIll - lets boogie someday! You have to just come to realization that there will always be those who hate because bodyboarders get deeper

south jetty bill endorses the use of crack cocaine and body boards. Enough said.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    this is getting good!
    can't stop laughing at this guy...I totally envision SJBill looking like this guy watching some 10 yr olds boogie board video on YouTube!

the hardest thing about boogie boarding is telling your parents that you're gay

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powers View Post
    you're using completely different muscles in a completely different way when standing up on a surfboard compared to paddling on a bodyboard..
    I injured my leg in september or something. Could barely walk, but I could bodyboard just fine. If it's the only way you can get in the water, do it! Why are surfers so buttmad about people not liking the same thing as them?

Dont think I have ever heard that one before! "Buttmad" hahahaha wtf does that mean

hope you don't get injured soon.

so what if you are using different muscles..