LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
  1. Quote Originally Posted by super fish View Post
    let me enlighten you mr. powers. knees are not muscles. when you kick your legs to boogy, you bend your knees over and over again. uh duh
    Lol at how many muscles and ligaments make up your knee and leg muscles. Im not a bodyboarder but thats just stupidity right there. I could bend my legs all day laying down but when you stand up you're using completely different muscles and movements..

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthjettyBill View Post
    And hey, I let myself get angry on that past post of mine. I usually don't really care about what other's think. But I just know the types that are ragging on sponges here. They are insecure and they need to put others down to build themselves up. Most people are posting from New Jersey, give or take a few states north and south.......and there are NO Spongers here. So they shouldn't even be an issue to these people. Hey Zues(that's Jesus in Spanish) I haven't seen another sponger in years. Yes, I know there's a few around Jenks.....and Cape May but they aren't an infestation.......so don't worry about sponges just keep trying to be like Dane Reynolds, ok
    D!ck Dragger Bill.......

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powers View Post
    Lol at how many muscles and ligaments make up your knee and leg muscles. Im not a bodyboarder but thats just stupidity right there. I could bend my legs all day laying down but when you stand up you're using completely different muscles and movements..
    You were saying having bum knees is a legitimate excuse for being a booger. Yes, it may be a different movement to stand instead of kicking, but you use your knees just as much, therefore that is an invalid excuse.

Last edited by super fish; Jan 15, 2012 at 07:46 PM.

Images
    Lostsoul, actually my *****.....the correct term is *****, LS....*****.......don't be crude and foul......anyways my ***** doesn't create any drag at all. Spongers, who know what they are doing, paddle not kick, when paddling out. We only use our kicks to paddle into waves.....not out to them..It has to do with a lack of board length and the curve of a rising wave that allows our fins to create faster paddling speed...So in that position my ***** is right on the tail of my board.
    And when riding a wave, a gnarly, hollow, two-foot, NJ wave, my ***** is usually, I think, right on the tail also. Only when burying that rail do I slide far enough for my ***** to create friction with the ocean. I will have to check that out for you though. Oh yeah, I guess I have to chuck back a bit on real steep drops so my ***** might drag a bit there.
    Oh today was Sunday. How was the bookstore action today? Now I would think, that "**** dragging" would sound appealing to you. I could be wrong but..........I wouldn't be surprised to see you out on a sponge in the near future.
    Oh yeah.......still all talk people.......where's them videos of you showing how you can master a boogie board. Oh, and don't confuse me for a kid doing weak-ass spins and el floppos. I left that junk behind with my ESA career in high school. I love my sponge and it loves me too. I don't need a different board for every 2 foot increase in swell. I don't have to worry about breaking my board every time I pull in. My sponge has also broken my nose twice when I was bad...so it cares about me. And I'm not thinking too clearly the past few days cause I'm burnin up with fever, so thank God I'm dealing with surfers and not intelligent people. HA

Images
    Aww man you can't say "P3nis" on here......That is the correct and proper term for the male reproductive organ. Hey, why do sex organs double as waste removal systems. Being human is nothing but a sick joke....All the things humans accept as being "normal".......... Do you know what that girl's/guy's behind you were admiring really does? Everybody all trying to be loved, accepted, feel important - doing nothing but chasing money.......none of it matters. Especially the type of board you ride waves with, none of it matters. Someday some of y'all will realize this. Give up your posessions and your money...... Build huts on the beaches.......grow fields of cannabis, pizza and neoprene....Bring me Super Lemon and crab cake sandwiches. I will start the church and you will all live in harmony with me. Now go....go forth and plant those seeds........I will wait and lead all of you to an earthly utopia......

Quote Originally Posted by super fish View Post
    You were saying having bum knees is a legitimate excuse for being a booger. Yes, it may be a different movement to stand instead of kicking, but you use your knees just as much, therefore that is an invalid excuse.

I wouldn't say you've exactly won.. There is no downward pressure on your joints when swim kicking... But there is a huge amount when standing on your board...

7. Quote Originally Posted by super fish View Post

What about differences in amount of stress applied? Why do you think swimming is recommended over walking/running for cardio?

Duh, getsomebrainsdumbphuck
    Last edited by Kenny Powers; Jan 15, 2012 at 11:20 PM.

Images
    There is no pleasing you Mr. Powers. Your thick skull will never be penetrated with useful information.

And to make a point, I never talked about pressure nor stress, I simply said you use your knees just as much to kick when you boogy.

Ive never had that issue. I have always been able to just catch the wave earlier. Use the foam advantage in the same way you would with a longboard.

SouthjettyBill, your stream of consciousness existential style is blowing my mind. It's like a mix of Ezra Pound, H.S. Thompson and that crazy crackhead that lives behind the convenience store near my house...... well, maybe it resembles the crackhead the most, but I digress.

I've got a pretty green thumb, but I have yet to find a way to grow fields of pizza. Find me a viable pizza plant and you have a deal.