LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Gentlemen, i've been to iceland 2 times and simply put the place is just sick! The landscape, the black sand beaches, waterfalls, geysers and glacers are beyond description. I didnt surf there as there are no surf shops but have read reports on some of the massive waves thye get there--like Larid Hamilton size ones and not sure what kind of crazy thick rubber you would need but it would be much more than a east coast 4.3.
    Finally if your single like I was when i was there, Reykevik parties hard and women are mighty friendly.
    Its on my bucket list to surf there one day but would only do it with a pro surfer or something.

Images
    See Johnny Utah knows what's up. DANG NAM IT will some one send me and Salt to friggin Iceland !!!! One of you dudes with the camera who has big dreams.....I garauntee a cinematic success.........Send us to Iceland......I know these elves exist........I feel them............The Icelandic government recognizes their existence, well, they build roads and such detouring possible elven domiciles.......C'mon, imagine getting invited back to a magical hut nestled amongst the rocky outcroppings of volcanic Iceland..........taking a bong hit, drinking coffee and eating pancakes.You know elves are good cooks. Please help my wish come true. I have humanism disease and I might die in 30 or 40 years. Please help a sick man's dream come true. Oh Johnny Utah you come too......ARGGGGHHHH why are you guys being so mean to me........

Images
    Hey since Gruvi isn't going to Costa anymore maybe he'll go with you to hunt some elves. If the two of you got together for the camera you might just come up with some cinemagic.

Images
    Heard about this Gruvi fellow when I first came on here two weeks ago. Yes I joined in November but only started getting on the boards a few weeks ago. Though I did read one thread back in fall about Ocean City meany-guys. Some dude who would fight and die for Waverly. That was great stuff.

Anyways, I am deepely disappointed that the readership of SwellInfo aren't the type to be stoked on an Icelandic adventure....yeah you just go to Barbados and be warm and be sissies. Where's the brave, adventurous souls who yearn for desolate point breaks, clean crisp, cold air, volcanic - Lord of the Rings topography, elves who partake in smoking enchanment and serve you pancakes and coffee. WHERE ARE YOU...OH MY GOD WHERE ARE YOU ???

Who wants to take me to Iceland?

Images
    Dude, if I could ever flow a trip to Iceland for myself, I'm taking you with me.

Iceland, The Great Lakes, Nova Scotia, British Columbia, and once we get a nuke to eradicate Santa Cruz's surfing population......Santa Cruz.

Ahh we'll warm-up somewhere at your choice. I'm drawing a blank for warm weather areas.

Images
    I'll think of some while we work on the cold water destinations. NEED to do a Scotia trip.

Images
    **** santa cruz dang pot head, smoking, tree hugging, joint smoking liberals. i want to go there as well do you think a 5/4 would handle scotia good? or iceland i got one.

Images
    Blasters I'd bet you'd be good in a 5/4 up there until the air temps start to seriously drop...maybe December-ish up there? Just my guess.