LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    You make me laugh SJB. And, no, I will not kiss you...

Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    hahahaha

so are you suggesting not to go to AC?

Images
    Erock my mom requests your phone number. She would like to talk to you.

When I was in the Atlantic County Justice Facility my two cell mates and I would kiss. So there is nothing wrong with kissing guys. If they do it in jail then it's street approved and tuff(that's 50's "tuff"). I've been practicing my Ebonics lately and some day I will show all y'all my skills. Anyone from Ocean City that knows Pat will appreciate a deep South Memphis drawl coming from a white kid.

Speaking of Ocean City........I know some of your people.....I know what you guys are about..........I've met some of your hooligans. KM is cool as heck though.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    are you drunk/ high on something?
    No I'm not. I wish I was stoned but I'm not. The state of New Jersey has banned me from drinking. I am completely sober.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by NJSurf02 View Post
    At first I thought this was funny... Now I realize this is f#*ck*d up..
    Sir, there is nothing F'd up about Bogeton Wolftucks. Dude, he lives under the boardwalk and roams the strip between States and Metros........I could have sworn I saw him swimming in the Absecon Inlet one day. I hear he also spends time at the Stanley Holmes Projects. Just don't get caught between the boardwalk and the waters edge that's where he'll get ya. Keep extra playing cards with you when in Atlantic City. You can always beat him at poker.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyjohn View Post
    hahahaha

so are you suggesting not to go to AC?
    Absolutely not playing some local thing here. I'm just warning people of Bogeton Wolftucks......Irish Wolfhound....so he's big man.....he lost everything gambling and now takes his revenge by eating surfers.

TJ, there are NO locals out at Atlantic City Spots. The typical AC surfer hails from rich families in Ventnor, Margate or Longport.......then of course you always have the Ocean City guys....always with the Ocean guys, OC might be the most talent heavy town on the east coast save a spot or two in Florida. See guys a compliment. Anyway, a lot of dudes get off on the fact that they are surfing in a ghetto........it brings their Tu Pac CD's to life. Boys if you want to surf a real spot in a real ghetto talk to me during huge East swells when Camden's coast lights up.....Gotta be a huge swell though to make it up the river

Images
    Oh yo .......I'm sorry to keep rambling but I forgot something. I might need you in the future, Erock. I don't want to get into the details here but I'm pondering forming my own country perferably an island nation called Marijuanaland. The basis is that we discover something the world can't live without in the future and become the sole producer of said item. Discover doesn't necessarily mean the Magallean kind......the stuff might already exist.....we just would "discover" the importance of said item in the future. I'll get into the socioeconomic and geopolitical details later...........I"ll need a Minister of Farming so.......I will be keeping you in mind.

Hahaha thank you for the laughs really appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by SouthjettyBill View Post
    Oh yo .......I'm sorry to keep rambling but I forgot something. I might need you in the future, Erock. I don't want to get into the details here but I'm pondering forming my own country perferably an island nation called Marijuanaland. The basis is that we discover something the world can't live without in the future and become the sole producer of said item. Discover doesn't necessarily mean the Magallean kind......the stuff might already exist.....we just would "discover" the importance of said item in the future. I'll get into the socioeconomic and geopolitical details later...........I"ll need a Minister of Farming so.......I will be keeping you in mind.
    I thought I already told you to find a viable Pizza Plant like you mentioned in a previous post--we have a deal if you find one. That will get us so rich we will be pissing diamonds. Monsanto won't have sh*t on us....

I enjoyed it great short story and urban legend.