LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Football

  1. #1

    Football

    Ok so idk how many of you guys are football fans but... whos gonna win the AFC and NFC championship games?
    Giants or 49er?


    Baltimore or New England?

    Predicted score??

    I'm going with giants win 24-17

    Pats win 37- 10

    What are your predictions?

  2. #2
    better question:

    looks like we might have a little bit of swell sunday... how much of the ravens game am I willing to miss/watch on DVR in order to ride some small sloppy wind chop?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    East Coaster
    Posts
    167
    This is some funny sh*t! Check it out ------> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Oq51...ature=youtu.be

  4. #4
    Giants and patriots in super bowl. I like your predicted score for the giants game, but I don't think the margin will be quite that big in the patriots game.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by @surfer View Post
    Pats win 37- 10

    What are your predictions?
    In my opinion, you're way off on the Ravens/Pats score. C'mon, the Ravens have only been held to 10 or fewer points once all year, not to mention that no one has scored more than 27 on them. The Pats defense isn't good enough to hold a decent Ravens offense to 10 points -- which means that the Pats offense won't have enough time on the field, not to mention the fierce Ravens D, to score 37 points.

    27 - 24 Ravens

    23 - 17 49ers

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by kielsun View Post
    In my opinion, you're way off on the Ravens/Pats score. C'mon, the Ravens have only been held to 10 or fewer points once all year, not to mention that no one has scored more than 27 on them. The Pats defense isn't good enough to hold a decent Ravens offense to 10 points -- which means that the Pats offense won't have enough time on the field, not to mention the fierce Ravens D, to score 37 points.

    27 - 24 Ravens

    23 - 17 49ers
    Yeah but Brady is playing amazing.... I just have the feeling the Pats are going to show up and wreck them.

    Also that vid is funny as **** haha
    I have no idea how the giants beat the packers... the packers should of won that if they showed up

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Monmouth County, NJ
    Posts
    544
    Images
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by @surfer View Post
    Yeah but Brady is playing amazing.... I just have the feeling the Pats are going to show up and wreck them.

    Also that vid is funny as **** haha
    I have no idea how the giants beat the packers... the packers should of won that if they showed up
    You've got to be kidding me!

    Greg Jennings fumble lead to a TD. Should have never even happened.

    Osi's BS penalty on 3rd and 10 which should have resulted in 4 and 17, give them 15 yrs and an automatic first down....guess what? It lead to a TD.

    Take away those ridiculous calls and the Pack score 2 field goals, TOTAL!!

    Most people who follow football would agree that the giants had the hardest schedule this season. They're battle tested. They had 2 playoff games leading into the playoffs (Jets and Cowboys)...they're rolling. They've played the Packers, Saints and 49ers during the regular season, not to mention the "dream team" twice, the cowboys twice. they've been grinding all season couple that with some key injuries as the season started and progressed. They got healthy for the Jets game and the rest is...well the rest is yet to come. We shall see.

    Point being, the Giants have flown under the radar.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    kailua-kona
    Posts
    435
    Images
    2
    HarBowl 2012! depends on which Ravens team shows up in foxboro...

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by LOSTsoul View Post
    You've got to be kidding me!

    Greg Jennings fumble lead to a TD. Should have never even happened.

    Osi's BS penalty on 3rd and 10 which should have resulted in 4 and 17, give them 15 yrs and an automatic first down....guess what? It lead to a TD.

    Take away those ridiculous calls and the Pack score 2 field goals, TOTAL!!

    Most people who follow football would agree that the giants had the hardest schedule this season. They're battle tested. They had 2 playoff games leading into the playoffs (Jets and Cowboys)...they're rolling. They've played the Packers, Saints and 49ers during the regular season, not to mention the "dream team" twice, the cowboys twice. they've been grinding all season couple that with some key injuries as the season started and progressed. They got healthy for the Jets game and the rest is...well the rest is yet to come. We shall see.

    Point being, the Giants have flown under the radar.
    i think it will be pats and giants in the bowl and if the giants make it i think the giants will squeak out a win... i didnt think they would beat the packers but after that performance i think they have what it takes and are willing to go all out for it


    Quote Originally Posted by oipaul View Post
    HarBowl 2012! depends on which Ravens team shows up in foxboro...
    and lololol true

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Chinatown Boston Ma
    Posts
    137
    Images
    22
    PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    all the way, btw i was at the gam lastweek... forking COLDDDDDDDDDDDDDD