LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Football

Quote Originally Posted by Franyfingers View Post
    PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all the way, btw i was at the gam lastweek... forking COLDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    were you really... damm i was cold just looking at the players haha it had to be like 5 degrees out

Giants 35
    Patriots 32

You heard it on Swellinfo.

PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ouchh when I was watching the game I felt cold just looking at the players. I can't imagine sitting in the stands. It was like 5 degrees out.

PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ill be there this weekend, can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by @surfer View Post
    Ok so idk how many of you guys are football fans but... whos gonna win the AFC and NFC championship games?
    Giants or 49er?

Baltimore or New England?

Predicted score??

I'm going with giants win 24-17

Pats win 37- 10

What are your predictions?
    Ohh he was so close for the giants score...
    giants score-- 20-17
    Pats score-- 20-23

Predictions for the superbowl???
    I'm saying Giants even though they played terribly against the 49ers and should have lost.

Images
    "Played terribly"??? Not exactly. This must be coming from a Giant hater.

Eli had a great game..so did receivers.

Defense; aside from 2 big plays to Vernon Davis (the 2nd being blown coverage) they were awesome. Alex Smith looked like the old alex smith...their biggest plays were him scrambling.

Niners are no slouch. What did you expect the giants to just roll through like vs the Pack. C'mon Man!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LOSTsoul View Post
    "Played terribly"??? Not exactly. This must be coming from a Giant hater.

Eli had a great game..so did receivers.

Defense; aside from 2 big plays to Vernon Davis (the 2nd being blown coverage) they were awesome. Alex Smith looked like the old alex smith...their biggest plays were him scrambling.

Niners are no slouch. What did you expect the giants to just roll through like vs the Pack. C'mon Man!
    I wouldn't say the Giants played that good either. They got real lucky to win off of the niners mistakes...

All in all though...they are still a decent team. Are they the best team in the league? def not.....but, for some reason they get hot in the playoffs. I'm no Giants fan....but I will be for the SB. Can't stand the Pats.

Images
    For every Giant action...there was a Niner force trying to stop them. Therefore this being the Championship Game...the winner needs to play great. Giants played great!

Quote Originally Posted by tommyjohn View Post
    Ohh he was so close for the giants score...
    giants score-- 20-17
    Pats score-- 20-23

Predictions for the superbowl???
    I'm saying Giants even though they played terribly against the 49ers and should have lost.
    The crazy thing is that the Pats shouldn't have won that game. I was shocked that no one was talking about the dropped pass in the end zone for Baltimore at the end of the game. That should have been the game.

Images
    No team played great. It is what it is. Since you're a Giants fan you will naturally say they played great. Since I'm not, I can see outside the box. I thought the game was boring....3 and outs over and over and over.

Plus, the Giant weren't firing on all cylinders. IMO the Giants are a better team then the niners, but easily could have lost. Giants received a huge present. Let's see if the Giants come to play against NE.