LOGIN | REGISTER

Hybrid View

Lost Driver 5'10 super swallow tail $450

Selling a Lost driver surfboard. Hardly used only had it 2 months. It's stock 5'10 18.75 2.25 26.8cl supper swallow tail fcs plugs. Hit me up if you want pics or more info. It's pretty much brand new except for the added tail pad. $450 obo. I'm just looking for a smaller board to replace it with. Would concider trading for aub scorcher. Reduced to $400obo! Use your tax return!
    Last edited by redrum540; Feb 29, 2012 at 02:22 AM. Reason: price reduction

I got some pics if anyone wanted to view this bad boy! As you can see bright white!

Images
    nah
    but cool board!
    im looking for a cheap quad

Images

Cool I have a Cheap Quad For You

Quote Originally Posted by kdiddy8 View Post
    nah
    but cool board!
    im looking for a cheap quad
    I have a cheap quad for sale. See details on craigslist - http://delaware.craigslist.org/spo/2871855224.html

Quote Originally Posted by eastbreak View Post
    I have a cheap quad for sale. See details on craigslist - http://delaware.craigslist.org/spo/2871855224.html
    Thanks for taking a look, but I'm selling my shortboard to replace it with a shortboard. I already have a fish that I love. That one you got looks real good with the probox/ fcs mix, but it's way too big for me.

if it was squash tail i would have pounced

Bumpity bump. This thing is $450 obo (OR BEST OFFER), make an offer. Spread the word. I'm looking to go smaller before summer! Thanks guys
    Last edited by redrum540; Feb 15, 2012 at 10:22 PM.

Bump. No one buying boards? Reduced to $400. Tax return well spent!

I'll give u 300 for it if it's still for sale

Sorry bro for three hundred i'd have to keep it for another year and abuse the hell out of it then let ya have it (it's in that great of shape). I already got a quote from a shop to trade it in for $400. If you're local to Wilmington, NC i'll let you have it for the $400. PM me if you want it. The board would come with mayhem glass flex fins. Thanks for looking.

Quote Originally Posted by waveriderr810 View Post
    I'll give u 300 for it if it's still for sale