LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Serious question

yo man how many of you other take a dump in the line up cus u just too damn lazy to get outa the water? i do it all the time
    Last edited by Swellinfo; Jan 21, 2012 at 04:16 PM.

haha nice one! it made me laugh. it made me LOL.

you dirty ^&%*(. How does that work when you have a wetsuit on? I cant wait to here this!

youre an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by soulrebel View Post
    you dirty ^&%*(. How does that work when you have a wetsuit on? I cant wait to here this!
    i got this extra zipper put in my wetsuit so when i feel a dump coming on i just unzip the little zipper and take a huge ****.

6. Quote Originally Posted by surfin_nigg View Post
    i got this extra zipper put in my wetsuit so when i feel a dump coming on i just unzip the little zipper and take a huge ****.
    Wow ... this is crazy ... people are ridiculous!

Images
    We've talked about this serious topic before. Here is a link to the dumping in the water thread:
    http://www.swellinfo.com/forum/showt...highlight=poop

Images
    hey swellinfo can you take this thread down? this is plain dumb and there's racial slurs in here. no need for that on this site. however the point he brings across is somewhat relevant haha

9. Quote Originally Posted by 757surfer View Post
    hey swellinfo can you take this thread down? this is plain dumb and there's racial slurs in here. no need for that on this site.
    I agree with 757surfer. Take this s*$# down.

@ the original poster: take you're mentally deficient, racist ass elsewhere...

10. Banned! Good job Mr. SwellInfo! Regulating the forum tough!