LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Barrel

Barrel

When's the last time you got barreled?

Images
    Barreled or covered up? Covered up was yesterday, I'm not sure if I believe that I have ever been barreled, lol.

Images
    April 17th of last year. Had a little pinch at the end too, barely made it out. By far the best wave of my life

early october, wrightville beach. took off on a little chest high wedge (i 4get the hurricane) wedge, didn't expect much, got shacked, almost jizzed myself. double up into a throaty barrel and spit out. semester complete. sweating so much. overly stoked. got a head dip 2 days ago and almost had a heart attack over being stoked.......its been too long....

Images
    ocean city, md about 2 years ago. I dinged a board earlier in the day (pretty sure it was a Nor'easter swell) and went back out later on a 6'2 rounded pin that I rarely use. Pulled in, stood straight up and got completely covered. It was AWESOME! Best wave of my life. Oh yea, this post just made me remember my buddy got it on film too. Yes!

Slightly overhead double barrel this past fall surfing one of my favorite inlets somewhere between Topsail and Ocean Isle....

Images
    how about yesterday Oceana pier alantic beach NC had several 1 true classic more tubes then you could shake a stick at Also friday south topsail bigger a little nasty and way more intense Yesterday at the oceana I saw another guy way back in a crazy looking tube with white water sucking up in the lip Pics in my mines eye only

Nica August 2011

nice thread wb aswell dropped in pulled in tucked and covered. easy with some help from the offshores, looked like stained glass

Images
    Last Saturday.....not yesterday....the one before, dude. I'm not being a jerk, but wow dudes that's some long absences from getting bubbed. I feel for y'all. Wasn't a huge gaping barrel, last Saturday, but I was a couple feet back and funneling north bound. The last real barrel of any east coast consequence, for myselves, was December 28, 2011.

Erock !! Where you been, dude? What, are you sore at me or something? GAWD.......