LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Wow, they interviewed Wrightsville Beach locals for this, and my world gets smaller everyday. I like Sean, Micah and Anna's answers the best. In that order.

I think a better Q would be... Should we get rid of the ASP? This orginization thinks it can judge surfing? That's a joke. They can't even keep count of the points for the World title!? They can't even keep female surf sponsors interested. They are more interested in Surf festivals and not surfing. Why isn't cloud break on tour? Who makes money on the ASP? Who's on the board? Why is surfing so industrialized? Shouldn't it be free and fun? On or off drugs, on or off the tour? If you turn to drugs and turn your back on the ocean... she'll make you pay.

All work no play makes jack a dull boy!

NFL MLB and NBA only test for performance enhancing drugs not for recreational drugs such as THC or Coca.

4. I can assure you that cocaine and weed do not enhance your performance, unless of course you consider being able to stay up for two days and drink **** loads of whiskey without succumbing to alcohol poisoning a performance. If you do then, yes, coke will definitely enhance your performance. :-P

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by coldatlanticsea View Post
    I can assure you that cocaine and weed do not enhance your performance, unless of course you consider being able to stay up for two days and drink **** loads of whiskey without succumbing to alcohol poisoning a performance. If you do then, yes, coke will definitely enhance your performance. :-P
    do you know that by experience?

6. Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    do you know that by experience?

Experience is the best teacher...