LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I just watched this vid... http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?se...cal&id=8517277 and it did look pretty big but maybe not 60'. Also, it looked like a pretty nice wave around 1 min 55 secs into the vid and I didnt see anyone out... I dont know the area I am mostly a RI surfer.

2. One of the dudes that was sharpening the "knives" to slice him up today told me it was 60ft... I think i'll take his word for it, since he was working with it all day.

Quote Originally Posted by biff22 View Post
    Laughing at the Mack and Manco's decoy comment. Prep's guy myself. Seriously about the sharks though. I paddled out once with a dead whale floating about 200 yards out a few blocks down from where I was... that ocean was ALIVE... couldn't put a paddle down without startling something (including myself). I fell off of a wave and landed on a big fish that totally freaked out and thrashed away... just like I did... and that was it. Waist hi and semi-clean wasn't worth it. No clue what that fish was and I am glad that I did not have to find out.
    ha how stupid does manco's and manco's sound? lame. when did that happen by the way, fall? I don't usually go to ocean city and i'm current away at college

About a month ago, gnar. Apparently mack wanted out (crazy, cause that place is a cash cow).

Images
    1st, manco's pizza is overrated, sauce from a tube? c'mon peoples...

2nd, I saw that whale and it was easily 60 ft. The whale was a Finback whale. The 2nd longest whale on the planet next to the blue whale, and the sixth largest living animal on Earth.

Images

holy blue-water-white-death, batman!

just a head's up. they buried a whale in south OC (in CA) and shark presence increased dramatically. the oils from the whale seep into the surf and the sharks come around for YEARS....apparently not uncommon. here's a timely article. enjoy, but keep that anti-shark spray handy in your utility belt

http://www.timeslive.co.za/local/201...-shark-attacks

Images
    the finback whales have been all over assateague lately and they brought plenty of big rockfish along with them

Hello,

It sounds interesting topics, Add some more on this,
    Versatility is one of the best things about Luscious Hair extensions. We have sizes, colours and textures to suit everyone.
    For more information please visit: www(dot)luscioushair(dot)net.

9. Hair extensions hahahaha

It's def sad, I heard it died from AIDS. It's the first case of a marine mammal to die from the disease. Apparently the Cape May ferry got it up the ass.
    Last edited by Regulator; Feb 2, 2012 at 02:56 AM.