LOGIN | REGISTER

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hilton Head Island - OB, SD
    Posts
    3,940
    Images
    26

    Nixon lowdown question

    So my wife got me the Nixon lowdown for Christmas since my 7 yet old freestyle ride watch died. I love the Nixon. Been wearing it everyday in the water.

    Does anyone know how to stop the sound or beeping? It beeps on the hour and as u change modes etc. read the manual. Don't see a beep or sound section. Anyone know how?

  2. #2
    Try holding the bottom right button down...
    I guess she didn't read any of your posts about only kooks wearing Nixon watches, huh?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Posts
    1,538
    Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    So my wife got me the Nixon lowdown for Christmas since my 7 yet old freestyle ride watch died. I love the Nixon. Been wearing it everyday in the water.

    Does anyone know how to stop the sound or beeping? It beeps on the hour and as u change modes etc. read the manual. Don't see a beep or sound section. Anyone know how?
    i was just thinking the other day. "i havent seen zach619 or mattjohnson around lately hope their doing alright."

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hilton Head Island - OB, SD
    Posts
    3,940
    Images
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Driftingalong View Post
    Try holding the bottom right button down...
    I guess she didn't read any of your posts about only kooks wearing Nixon watches, huh?
    Haha, I was waiting for that! For real tho, sick watch

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hilton Head Island - OB, SD
    Posts
    3,940
    Images
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    i was just thinking the other day. "i havent seen zach619 or mattjohnson around lately hope their doing alright."
    Thanks bro. All is well. My daughter is 6 months now so free time is at a premium. Still surfing about 4 times per week. I still read a lot of posts on here but I'm more selective now of my comments cause as u all know I can get caught up on here for hours talking surfing . I'm still here tho. Lurking in the shadows

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hilton Head Island - OB, SD
    Posts
    3,940
    Images
    26
    Oh and I found out how to de activate the beep. Hit the light button and then tap te bottom right side button.

    These regulars at my bar have the watch too and they were saying how u can't turn it off. Just struck me as weird. Got it dialed in now.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Posts
    917
    Images
    2
    yessir ive had the watch a year now and im loving it. tides are real accurate too.