LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthjettyBill View Post
    Absolutely, I don't go near OC anymore, and I'm addicted to Mancos & Mancos(man, this is like the fifth time i have mentioned their name, HEY give me some pizza, Manco....and your new name sucks.)

I feel your pain, Dudeman.
    that new name is so stupid just like their prices

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    what bothers me the most is when you get up early to beat the crowd, you go to your usual spot, maybe see 1-3 people you KNOW, and then you turn your head and its full off weekend yahoos you've never even seen before. Then they proceed to give you dirty looks, paddle around you, and don't even have the decency to answer you when you say "good morning". You can surf anywhere this time of year, so please don't join in if it is already crowded.

Who are these people? Not to sound like the classic elitist surfer, but seriously. Why do people insist on being a-holes to one another?

So I avoid people. In the water and life in general.
    I hate when I saw hows it going or good morning to people and they look at me like I am crazy. Some people have the worst attitudes in the water

you know what i love? watching someone go down the line with both hands in the air haha

a few thoughts (b/c i had a super fun session pretty much by myself in oc today):

1. surfers are assholes. maybe not all of us. but there is a significant asshole factor. what do you expect from such a selfish activity?

2. mack & manco's pizza sucks. & it's over priced. i don't know a single *real* local who likes it.

3. oc is more than the 1-1.5 mile stretch from waverly to 7th street. seek. explore. there's more out there.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    a few thoughts (b/c i had a super fun session pretty much by myself in oc today):

1. surfers are assholes. maybe not all of us. but there is a significant asshole factor. what do you expect from such a selfish activity?

2. mack & manco's pizza sucks. & it's over priced. i don't know a single *real* local who likes it.

3. oc is more than the 1-1.5 mile stretch from waverly to 7th street. seek. explore. there's more out there.

the south part of the island is golden in the winter time...no one ever goes there. I remember one day my brother, myself, and one other guy got as many barrels as our noodle arms could paddle. priceless

Images
    Umm most of Ocean City sucks south of 14th St. I'm not saying that 14th is on right now. I don't know, but downtown-north is where the waves are at. Yeah I've had a lot of good times at the south end(it has it's years) but in between almost always sucks. Mid-island OC is dismal, man.

Mack & Mancos is overpriced but it doesn't suck. I'm not an Ocean City local, real or imagined, so I guess it's cool for me. Well, what does Gesler, Kelly and all the other cool guys like? Yeah it must suck, it just has three locations within spitting distance(two of which are closed in the off season). I guess tourists' palate for pizza isn't as cool as world reknown Ocean City pizza connoisseurs. So pray tell who has the kill pizza in OC? About six years ago I was walking down the 9th street boardwalk ramp with a fresh Manco & Mancos pizza in tow. Some dude came riding by on a bike and yelled, "Mack & Manco's sucks !!" I laughed and said, "OK Dude....." Was that you NJsurfer42 ?

Every personal pastime or individual sport is a selfish pursuit. People don't fish for others. People don't masturbate for others(usually). People don't bowl for others.......

Super fun session, today ? Wow, more power to ya.......

Images
    i would eat rojos any day over mac and mancos, but the one place (cant think of the name right now) with the largest pizza slices ever that has the challenge 1 pizza in an hour wins 50 pizzas or whatever is legit. think its around 11th st mayble? correct me if im wrong

Images
    Hey Mr. Super Fish, how come you know so much Ocean City info? I'm impressed.

Images
    got dirty jerz in the blood. check out my pics sjb
    Last edited by super fish; Jan 29, 2012 at 12:54 AM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by super fish View Post
    got dirty jerz in the blood. check out my pics sjb
    Well alright. Nice pics........ So you're from Jersey?