LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Images

Hey NJsurfer42 please read this here

You know I just reread that thread and I may have overreacted. I guess at the time I felt a vibe or an attitude that wasn't really there. It just seems that everything I mention is wrong or sucks. That makes me sad, feel worthless, and may make me turn to alcohol and drugs for solace.

I am sorry. Please accept my apology.

Images
    your not already on drugs and alcohol?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DaMook View Post
    your not already on drugs and alcohol?
    No. Thanks for asking. I am completely sober. I'd tell y'all if I was using anything. I have nothing to hide.

Images
    God you try and be decent and people give your thread a one-star. This wasn't meant for your entertainment. You are banned from this thread. F You.

Images
    Aww man, are you out there dude? Where are you? I'm sorry.

cant we ban this loser already?? i look on the forum and every single thread has started with this idiot. go somewhere else and start some lame threads.

Images
    Swellinfo forums blow now days. Send a PM to him, ya noob

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SJerzSrfr View Post
    cant we ban this loser already?? i look on the forum and every single thread has started with this idiot. go somewhere else and start some lame threads.
    These threads aren't lame, moron......check the views. If I am a loser WHY DO YOU VIEW MY THREADS ? There is something wrong with some of you people. People complain about me but keep reading my stuff???

Why do you have to "ban" me. Just don't read my stuff.

Ok here you go.....hey what wetsuit should I wear today? Hey what length is your board? What fins do you use? How's that for you. This thread is addressed TO ONE DUDE....and you morons who don't like me can't help yourselves from reading it. WHO IS THE IDIOT ?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthjettyBill View Post
    WHO IS THE IDIOT ?
    The guy who needs to create an entirely new, open thread to apologize to one person when private messaging exists, imo. Why not go into the thread where you were (apparently) a **** to the guy and apologize there?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by RIGHTaway View Post
    The guy who needs to create an entirely new, open thread to apologize to one person when private messaging exists, imo. Why not go into the thread where you were (apparently) a **** to the guy and apologize there?
    I wanted to do it so he gets publicity. Why are you reading it ? Why do you care? Really why do you care? What's it to you? You are the idiot, dude. And you felt the need to post to the thread. Some of you guys are dumber and more uptight than meth-heads from Kansas. Do you realize that? That's too bad