LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by idsmashh View Post
    Your like a trainwreck... No one likes you.. But at the same time, we can't look away
    Oh you speak for EVERYONE, huh..

Oh fellows, that was all a joke. Do you really think I'm going to go nuts on a surfing website?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by super fish View Post
    sjb, are you bipolar?
    No, why would you ever think that ?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    the fact that you think i want publicity makes me question the sincerity of your apology. also, where do you get off writing things like you did as a visitor message on my profile? i know you won't believe me, but there were never any hurt feelings on my part.
    if you have anything else to say to me, do it via pm. like others have said, a public forum is not the right place for a genuine & sincere apology.

btw, i was at work all day...i don't post from there. i've got other things to do.

that said, i also know when my input is not wanted in a community. while i'll continue to visit the site for forecasting purposes, i don't see myself posting much from here on out.
    OMG did I ruin the sanctimony of your profile page? Gee I'm sorry. Dude, don't run away because of some post of mine. And if you think others are giving you the business F them. Most of the dudes on here are a bunch of summer surfing dorks. Don't take this site so serioiusly.