LOGIN | REGISTER

Images

Board width and thickness

Hey dudes, I woke up today and had the overwhelming desire to know how thick all y'alls boards are. The width too.......I can't wait to hear from you guys.

Oh yeah I got the video Searching for Bud Llamas. It's SICK. Some Florida guys move to Califronia and go on a west coast sufari and everything goes wrong. So they rationalize that it was all Bud Llamas' fault, and go looking for him. It's sick

Balls in your mouth Bill

Like I said

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bface View Post
    Like I said
    HEY ZUES, if you morons are going to try and insult me could you please come up with something better than this garbage. "Balls in your mouth, Bill.......Like I said"

Wow, that was a good one. Like you said what? Really is that supposed to insult me or get me angry. HAHA JEEZ you guys are jokes man. Go read a book bface.

Images
    I like alot of volume so I usually ride 2.5 to 2.75 thick and 21 wide.......Ofcourse a little thicker and wider on a retro or a LB

Images
    huge...all around. can barely control it. it's kinda frightening

My 7'7 fish is 3 in thick and 21 wide. My 9'0 is 23 wide and 3 in thick. I like alot of float since I'm a big guy but also a fast mauneverable board.

Images
    9x23x3, 9'10x23.5x 3 5/8