LOGIN | REGISTER

View Poll Results: Was 9/11 an inside job?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

    12 30.00%
  • NO

    28 70.00%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 50
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Monmouth County, NJ
    Posts
    544
    Images
    2

    Sept. 11th - WTC

    I'm curious to see where people's minds are.

    Do you think 9/11 was an inside job?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Monmouth County, NJ
    Posts
    544
    Images
    2
    any one that doesn't think so...I respect that. I was once in your shoes.

    I implore everyone to goggle/research World Trade Building #7. The 3rd tallest building down there...wasn't hit, barely a fire in it and it crumbled to the earth in a controlled demo. Go see for yourself. Videos all over the internet. Our media is broken. Talk about an Inconvenient Truth!!! The public is so invested in the whole "Islamics did it" paradigm that many can't see what's obvious to many.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Monmouth County
    Posts
    51
    It was burning for 7 hours before the steel weakened enough and it fell...
    Last edited by foamdust; Feb 2, 2012 at 05:34 PM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wilmington
    Posts
    2,325
    I'm not wholly a "NO" since their are some interesting points 'truthers' make. BUT, I cannot get behind an idea that is intertwined with a couple other very tin-foily conspiracy theories that have been around a lot longer than the "911 was an inside job" one. Namely the "Jews control _______" which seems to me to be the root of most 'truthers' theories.

    No offense intended to those who buy into it.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Monmouth County, NJ
    Posts
    544
    Images
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by foamdust View Post
    It was burning for 7 hours before the steel weakened enough and it fell...
    Buildings don't just implode perfectly from "small fires". It'd be the first in history of modern building if that were the case... look at how it went down. The owner himself said "pull it"...which is a widely used term for demolishing a building.

    Too much to mention regarding Building 7...do your own research. The main stream media hasn't done it's due diligence on this one. It was muslims..There. Done. Over. Now lets go start a war!!! Aaaargh! That was the hysteria following 9/11.

    Like I said, I used to buy into it. Argue with others, couldn't believe it, doesn't fit my current thought pattern, no way would the govt know more than they told us..not a chance! The govt was/is/has been 100 percent forthright in doling out the facts ...then i woke up.
    Last edited by LOSTsoul; Feb 2, 2012 at 05:52 PM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hilton Head Island - OB, SD
    Posts
    2,167
    Images
    26
    no inside job. There are too many people involved, even in our complex government that any truth to that would have been exposed on all fronts, most importantly by the Islamic extremists over seas. They would have loved to help expose that truth. But the truth behind the pilots and the evidence behind the plot was found by mulitple sources within our government and those of pakistan, iraq and afghanistan. It was exposed that these pilots and terrorists left paper trails leading all the way back to Osama and the middle east. Down in Florida in Flight school for YEARS working on this ellaborate plot. All funded by Bin Ladens Camp... On Paper... If this was an "Inside Job" it would have had to start within the Clinton Administration and then be grandfathered into the Bush Era... That did not and would not ever happen. Bin Laden would have proclaimed that he was using our money and government to kill our own people... impossible.

    I can't sit here and say absolutely NO. but there is no way that hundreds and thousands of government agents all sat in a top secret meeting and wrote a death sentence to civilians in those towers. no way. no how. That would have never, ever happened. There are too many internal moving parts with different politic interests that are involved in decision making... Our government simply doesn't work that way unless we are executing military operations. 911 was certainly not that.

    Not sure exactly what other facts lead people to believe in the inside job thing, but people lay a lot of blame on individuals etc... its like the fact that most people think that George W. Bush sat in a room with a cigar and a glass of scotch and after a hard thinking hour, he let everyone in and said "Lets invade Iraq and start a war"... Thats not how it works. What really happened, was that hundreds and thousands of military, government and strategic officials met together, for hours and hours and hashed out every possibility, scenerio and effect of invading Iraq, and after hundreds of the most important decision makers in our country agreed upon it, our President and Chief went public and announced the orders... There was no consipiracy with the war. There was no ill intent. Any president, Obama, Clinton whomever was in a situation like Bush was would have had to do exactly what he did. It was NOT his decision... Its just his job to own it. And he did....
    Last edited by zach619; Feb 2, 2012 at 05:54 PM.

  7. #7
    def. NOT an inside job. no one can keep a secret in the political areana. there would be some hint of a leak.
    the only thing I would be open to thinking is that after the fact/damage, the authorities decided to take down wtc7, otherwise no one knows how badly the internal structure was damaged unless you were an engineer inside the building. those internal structures are built to rely on itself to stay together. Who is to say that it could stand after any part of it was damaged.
    I would suggest stop wasting your time thinking that the govt did it and get on with life.
    btw, Clinton had a golden opportunity to kill bin laden and decided not to as other people with him at the time could have caused a political mess in thier death. so... every president has a hand in the failure.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Monmouth County
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by LOSTsoul View Post
    Buildings don't just implode perfectly from "small fires". It'd be the first in history of modern building if that were the case... look at how it went down.
    Modern buildings have sprinkler systems. The sprinkler system in 7 was damaged from 1 & 2 falling. What other modern steel skyscraper has had a fire burning for 7 hours on multiple floors?

    Quote Originally Posted by LOSTsoul View Post
    The owner himself said "pull it"...which is a widely used term for demolishing a building.
    Did YOU hear him say it? A million other things he could have said or been referencing.


    Quote Originally Posted by LOSTsoul View Post
    Too much to mention regarding Building 7...do your own research. The main stream media hasn't done it's due diligence on this one. It was muslims..There. Done. Over. Now lets go start a war!!! Aaaargh! That was the hysteria following 9/11.

    Like I said, I used to buy into it. Argue with others, couldn't believe it, doesn't fit my current thought pattern, no way would the govt know more than they told us..not a chance! The govt was/is/has been 100 percent forthright in doling out the facts ...then i woke up.
    I have done my research. I'm an engineer. I've read and listened to Richard Gage. I don't buy it. Heat it up enough and metal weakens. It's a fact. As other posters pointed out... too many people would need to be involved to keep it quiet.

    Now, if you want to talk plausible conspiracy, we can discuss the Kennedy assassination(s).

  9. #9
    People in the government are just like you & me; all types, beliefs, religions, etc. You really think a group inside the gov would do this today? An argument can be made on the Kennedy assignation because it was one solitary event unlike 911 that would have required incredible complex coordination to pull off & keep secret. I think your poll results are debunking the idea anyway.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    no inside job. There are too many people involved, even in our complex government that any truth to that would have been exposed on all fronts, most importantly by the Islamic extremists over seas. They would have loved to help expose that truth. But the truth behind the pilots and the evidence behind the plot was found by mulitple sources within our government and those of pakistan, iraq and afghanistan. It was exposed that these pilots and terrorists left paper trails leading all the way back to Osama and the middle east. Down in Florida in Flight school for YEARS working on this ellaborate plot. All funded by Bin Ladens Camp... On Paper... If this was an "Inside Job" it would have had to start within the Clinton Administration and then be grandfathered into the Bush Era... That did not and would not ever happen. Bin Laden would have proclaimed that he was using our money and government to kill our own people... impossible.

    I can't sit here and say absolutely NO. but there is no way that hundreds and thousands of government agents all sat in a top secret meeting and wrote a death sentence to civilians in those towers. no way. no how. That would have never, ever happened. There are too many internal moving parts with different politic interests that are involved in decision making... Our government simply doesn't work that way unless we are executing military operations. 911 was certainly not that.

    Not sure exactly what other facts lead people to believe in the inside job thing, but people lay a lot of blame on individuals etc... its like the fact that most people think that George W. Bush sat in a room with a cigar and a glass of scotch and after a hard thinking hour, he let everyone in and said "Lets invade Iraq and start a war"... Thats not how it works. What really happened, was that hundreds and thousands of military, government and strategic officials met together, for hours and hours and hashed out every possibility, scenerio and effect of invading Iraq, and after hundreds of the most important decision makers in our country agreed upon it, our President and Chief went public and announced the orders... There was no consipiracy with the war. There was no ill intent. Any president, Obama, Clinton whomever was in a situation like Bush was would have had to do exactly what he did. It was NOT his decision... Its just his job to own it. And he did....
    I don't think it was an inside job. Both towers were hit by planes and the jet fuel fires burned at a very high temp. Now, I don't know what to think with Building 7 since it wasn't hit by a plane and basically fell on it's own. That one is strange.

    You are wrong about small groups in government including Presidents who conspire to go to war though. We give money to dictators. Our CIA puts in regimes which eventually bomb us. There is even now declassified factual information about the Gulf of Tonkin incident which was a blatant lie that the government used to send us tot he Vietnam. This happens all time (remember weapons of mass destruction). The self interest groups and the military industrial complex profits off war. It's a horrible thing. One more thing, any President would not have gone to Iraq. Ron Paul would not have permitted that war and some of family/friends would not being fighting/dying over there. I feel that a law should be passed which only allows veterans to become President. Otherwise, we do get these rich politicians who send other people's kids off to die when they never served in the first place.

    Also, it's a scary thing when the President has dictator powers that can bypass congress and send us to war. It's pretty much spitting in all our faces because that means the people representing us in Congress are not involved in sending us to war. A scary thought.