LOGIN | REGISTER

View Poll Results: Was 9/11 an inside job?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

12 30.00%
  • NO

28 70.00%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    No surf make forum go crazy

Images
    jesus christ guys. I know the swell has been REALLY bad but why are we even arguing about this? does it really matter how it happened? 3000+ people died no matter how it was done and even if the US government did do it, can we really do anything about it? we should remember them; not how it happened. yikes. there needs to be a nor'easter (tropical storm w/ this warm weather?) pronto so we don't have to worry about these things

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by staystoked View Post
    No surf make forum go crazy
    you're damn right haha

Images
    foamdust...i'm not trying to be rude but your research is pretty bad if you couldn't find this.

Google: "Larry Silverstein pull it"............tada! was that hard? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WYdAJQV100

Building 7 is the smoking gun...like it or not.

So all of the reporters who would kill to crack a cover up like the one your stating, didn't do their due diligence? You obviously have never meet a reporter from NY...their nuts!!! Believe me, if there was any truth to this story it would have been exposed, their not nearly as lazy and stupid as most conspiracy theorists are.

Images
    The gov't consists of a bunch of crooked fcuks. We all know that...

There is no way to argue with "truthers". They always have an out of, "Well that person is part of the conspiarcy".

The list of involved parties would have to include, but is not limited to: The families of the victims, first responders, the owner of building 7 ( who in this conspiarcy has the unquestioned authority to order the destruction of buildings), the cleaning and maintnence people who work at the building and looked the other way during the weeks it took to wire the building for demolition, the list goes on and on...

Also, if you truly believe that the highest levels of our government planned and executed an attack that killed nearly 3,000 of its own people, and you continue to pay taxes and not mount any kind of resistance, than you are no better than the fictional people you describe.

Quote Originally Posted by LOSTsoul View Post
    foamdust...i'm not trying to be rude but your research is pretty bad if you couldn't find this.

Google: "Larry Silverstein pull it"............tada! was that hard? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WYdAJQV100

HAHAHAHAAAAA!! Dude, seriously? that's your evidence that the gov't planned 9/11? That Larry Silverstien, the owner of building 7 made the decision to "pull it" is the evidence that proves the govt was behind 9/11? you are not being reasonable.
    Okay see what we can discuss...
    Can you, beyond the shadow of a doubt, explain to us what "pull it" exactly means? no you can't. all you can say is that pull it could or could not mean set off charges to drop the building. It also could mean, pull the firefighting efforts out of the building. There simply is no way to stop the inevitable from happening and my building is lost.
    Next,
    say that "pull it" means blow the building up. you can't possibly prove that the govt was involved. As a matter of fact, its reasonable to suggest that we take Larry at his word, which was, the damage was too extensive and saving the building was not reasonable risk financially/personel wise... in that order unfortunately....

So... there you have it. That video clip does nothing except suggest that Larry agreed that the building was beyond saving from the damage caused by two monsterously huge objects falling next to it.

You should really think about exactly how the Govt could have pulled this off. Most conspiracy theorists make some huge leaps of faith in thier logic.

Quote Originally Posted by LOSTsoul View Post

Not trying to be rude but... if that is your evidence, you're a moron.

Quote Originally Posted by foamdust View Post
    Not trying to be rude but... if that is your evidence, you're a moron.
    If you're not trying to be rude, don't be rude.

Also, I voted "no" simply because I don't think the government could've pulled this off, as others have previously said. There would've been too many moving (read: able to talk) parts to make it happen. Part of me buys into the conspiracy, simply because it seems like some of the members of the government at the time (cough, Cheney, cough) would've relished the opportunity to start a war with a bunch of people that don't speak English and own a lot of oil, but in the end I can't really believe it.
    Last edited by kielsun; Feb 2, 2012 at 10:02 PM.