LOGIN | REGISTER

View Poll Results: Whos got the best style?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • John John

7 16.28%
  • Tom Curren

18 41.86%
  • Shane Dorian

7 16.28%
  • Jordy Smith

7 16.28%
  • Julian Wilson

2 4.65%
  • Josh Kerr

2 4.65%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by richp12 View Post
    ^ thats what i'm talkin bout bra. what about machado or donavon. now donavons got some style
    machado and mick, again, on the first poll

Donny's got some style alright. Tears it up on that single fin. But I think his style goes beyond surfing. All that time on the road playing music, I think his surfing isn't what it used to be. Nonetheless, he is the man and arguably the most stylish man in surfing.

What about Kasia Meador? Sofia? Steph Gilmore? Those ladies have some serious style too.

Images
    I like Rasta's style. I like his barrel riding and how he just come out of the pit and lays it on rail so hard. His style flows and it raw.

julian wilson - aggressive but smooth and has a very wide arsenal

yeah dude, Rasta is nasty. He's like Gumby in the barrel. Versatile surfer too, can ride all kinds of equipment. Yo Kiddy8, do you have any video on your boy Ty Roach?

6. Parko has such great style
    Power Surfing > Airs

Airs are great, but if the surfer can't connect those airs and continue down the line, it's not as cool... in my opinion. Without decent power surfing there are no airs. Gotta get that speed from somewhere.

maybe I'm just jealous cause I can't do airs.

I like parko's style alot. I agree just watching guys do airs gets boring quick.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahuna Kai View Post
    yeah dude, Rasta is nasty. He's like Gumby in the barrel. Versatile surfer too, can ride all kinds of equipment. Yo Kiddy8, do you have any video on your boy Ty Roach?
    I had the Ty Roach shot and unfortunately I don't have any Vid on him. Just some shots I got after my session....I'll see if I can't work on that though.