LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I skateboard, indoboard, run, little bit of weight training, and do whatever I can to try and pass the time away when there are no waves, but that stops working after awhile. I am dying for some more jersey pits, especially after the last good swell we had around 2-3 weeks ago.

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    currently ive been doing physical therapy from having knee surgery in december so the flatness hasnt bothered me.

Quote Originally Posted by sheetglass View Post
    I've heard people use pitchforks. Pitchforks?
    I can't even begin to tell you how hard I'm laughing!

My preference is a trident tip that I also use on my Hawaiian sling. Some folks use normal spear gun spear tips. My grandfather uses the same spike he uses to pick up leaves in his yard, but he's a master and doesn't need something barbed.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    I can't even begin to tell you how hard I'm laughing!

My preference is a trident tip that I also use on my Hawaiian sling. Some folks use normal spear gun spear tips. My grandfather uses the same spike he uses to pick up leaves in his yard, but he's a master and doesn't need something barbed.
    Haha, well that's good. I knew there was something funny about that guy's story. I thought I was going to have to buy a bigger tacklebox. I may try it anyway though. If you ever see a guy out there with a pitchfork giving 'em hell, stop by and say hi...