LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Flat

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 757surfer View Post
    Hell yea man. I need to make my way over to SD after I graduate from college. I'm a sop****re now so its not too far away!! I was talking with somebody who lives over there now and he said it hasn't been less than four feet for the past five weeks over there.....I haven't surfed anything over 4ft since october.......
    VB sucks haha
    Yeah, its been another consistent winter out here. Hasnt been below head high in weeks now. Hasnt gotten massive. A few DOH+ days, but mellow, head to overhead conditions with a ton of offshore mornings with the santa anas blowing. Weather has been crystal clear for over a month too. Finally got some rain and heavy winds this week. But pick and choose the right times each day and its been money. Not real crowded at all considering. Empty reef breaks all over when ive been out. Not an epic winter, but for sure consistent.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wave1rider65 View Post
    A nor'easter (also northeaster; see below) is a type of macro-scale storm along the East Coast of the United States and Atlantic Canada, so named because the storm travels "to the northeast from the south" and the winds come from the northeast, especially in the coastal areas of the Northeastern United States and Atlantic Canada. The storm has characteristics very similar to a hurricane. More specifically it describes a low-pressure area whose center of rotation is just off the East Coast and whose leading winds in the left forward quadrant rotate onto land from the northeast.

I think you are refering to a clipper system which comes down from the North to the South....... Just sayin'
    It's funny how many people think nor'easters come from the north. It makes you wonder.....

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    Yeah, its been another consistent winter out here. Hasnt been below head high in weeks now. Hasnt gotten massive. A few DOH+ days, but mellow, head to overhead conditions with a ton of offshore mornings with the santa anas blowing. Weather has been crystal clear for over a month too. Finally got some rain and heavy winds this week. But pick and choose the right times each day and its been money. Not real crowded at all considering. Empty reef breaks all over when ive been out. Not an epic winter, but for sure consistent.
    Damn. anything over head high is epic over here!!! im saving money this summer. no matter how bad winter will next year, I'm going to puerto or costa

Images
    O MY GOD. It might be waist high in VB Sunday. IT'S A CELEBRATION *****ES!

Images
    I have lost my connection with my break. Because it has not been breaking. Im a sad creature of the earth. With retarded humans surrounding me.

(Prediction)Saturday afternoon is gonna be 2 to 3 foot and clean.Grab your boards!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 757surfer View Post
    O MY GOD. It might be waist high in VB Sunday. IT'S A CELEBRATION *****ES!
    i hear that man. i see anything over waist and i get excited. how sad is that. I hope this summer makes up for this winter. I could use some warm head high waves.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by super fish View Post
    i hear that man. i see anything over waist and i get excited. how sad is that. I hope this summer makes up for this winter. I could use some warm head high waves.
    damn right. O well. ill take what i can get until i graduate college and can get out of here and do some quality time at a good break. Already stoked for hurricane season haha. i'll probably be out at 1st street with colonel mustard and the gang.

Praying the forecast sticks for this weekend. looks decent saturday and sunday down here in folly beach. got the weekend off! looking to ride the shorties!! good luck fellow east coast ers. may you all have chest high walls, a peeping barrell or two, and a chance to stay stoked till board shorts season..