LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: Yea Boiiiiiiii

Hybrid View

Images

Yea Boiiiiiiii

FL. are you ready to RUMMMMMBBLLLLEEEEE???? the forecast looks appetizing and i want seconds please. stay home kooks.

Hell yeah!!

It's gonna be sweet, Friday and Saturday...

might be a bit nippy because i think it's due to get cold soon, but that's nothing a spring suit can't fix!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by iripharderthanyou View Post
    FL. are you ready to RUMMMMMBBLLLLEEEEE???? the forecast looks appetizing and i want seconds please. stay home kooks.
    I find it quite kookish to tell someone like themselves to stay out of the water. I mean come on...its Florida your talking about!!!

I believe the cover of the last issue of Transworld Surf is dedicated to you Wilbur.

See ya in the water hopefully getting in your way!
    ________
    Honda CBX
    Last edited by SkySurfnSnow; Jan 19, 2011 at 05:48 AM.

Images
    it'll be fun if the red tide clears out... it's been really bad in my neck of the woods.

Small waves

I don't get it. Swells were supposed to be 5'/11s. Fernandina, just north of Jax, was only sporting 2 footers today. The waves had some power, but were vertically challenged.

Images
    the tides were so whacky in jax today-did have a good time and it was pretty big but i wish high tide wasn't so early not to many great low tide breaks around here ---poles was fun today tho.
    p.s. its funny every ignored sky dude i think its cause he sounded so fruity and gay