LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by GnarActually View Post
    kooook. get soe better gloves, get come coffee afterwards, or man up. thats it
    im a fan of ragging people and all but yer sort of a d i c k for that one. tiny peeny syndrome?

I always just hop in the shower with only the cold water running (if you are really cold it will feel like warm water). Then just gradually warm it up as your extremities are warming and taking off your suit.

To give Gnar the benefit of the doubt, look at the time stamp on his post. It appears it was posted right when he got in after a night out. Bet it was a drunk post.

Images
    Basic rule of childhood after a heavy snowball fight, put your hands in tap water, room temperature at most. Avoid hot water.

http://kehayaphoto.com http://www.southendsurf.com/
    Images
    That scuba thing looks like I could be awesome. The reviews even say the heat pack is reusable.

Can't use vapors cause i need to be able to take photos, so i need the use of my fingers.

Hmmm what to choose. Defninetely never going to cut a session short if it's good out. It's worth being cold for good surf.

Seems like there is no way around it. Just have to get thicker gloves. Only problem is I can't take photos with thick gloves cause you can't feel or press the shutter release button.... maybe I just need to glue a little bead of wetsuit glue on my trigger finger or something. I'll figure it out I guess.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by GnarActually View Post
    kooook.
    wow- so quick to call him a kook... maybe the dudes got bad circulation or something...

Take a gallon or two of room temp water with you and use it to rinse off with. This will slowly warm you up and avoid that burn in the shower.

Images
    Yea man.... Just get some better gloves and booties.....If your hands and feet are that cold you need more rubber.

Piss on them