LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

It's getting to the point

where logging onto swellinfo is just depressing.... It reminds me of a time when there were waves on the forecast...but there's none... im losing my f*king mind

the routine of hitting the skate park, watching surf movies, fixing up my boards, isn't working anymore...this flat spell is the longest I can remember

Images
    I got lucky this past weekend with a trip down to Southern NC. I almost didn't even bring my board but I ended u scoring a couple fun sessions. Sunday night was a good surprise - waist to stomach, fast and hollow. Monday morning looked like solid chest high sets but I had to drive back North unfortunately. One of those swells where I never would have known it existed had I not been staying right at the beach. Regardless, the forecast is looking depressing...
    Last edited by RobG; Feb 14, 2012 at 08:08 AM.

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    its been so long

Just got back from PR what a life saver that was. 7 day trip got in the water 6 of them with quality consistent surf. Only day I missed was the day I arrived last Monday it was triple over on set at Wildo a little to big for me . Looks like another bomb swell hitting today if you got some dough and time take the trip.

http://911surfreport.com/2012/02/07/...0am-aguadilla/

Whales and all !! But you are right I can't believe how flat it is in Dirty Jersey..

Well you can't blame me for this one; I'm back @ work.

a thought crossed my mind last weekend on my 5 hour drive to go snowboarding... this coast has a little bit of everything, but it's all half-a55ed.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    a thought crossed my mind last weekend on my 5 hour drive to go snowboarding... this coast has a little bit of everything, but it's all half-a55ed.
    Haha so true man...

Quote Originally Posted by Hoopla Productions View Post
    ...this flat spell is the longest I can remember
    OCMD was stomach hi and ridable sunday morning. thats two days ago. Cold and offshore it was, flat it wasnt.

I am repairing my wetsuit tonight and watching surf movies. That should help right? Here is to a spring full of warmer water and south swells.