LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cape may - noel

cape may - noel

here are a few pics i had laying around from cape may, nj on saturday morning - afternoon of noel. didnt get very many good pics, since i was surfing 98% of the day, but here's what i got. it was overhead at the north end, head high at the southern end, just how the swell was wrapping in.

Upload them into the East Coast Photo forum

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by goin_retro View Post
    Upload them into the East Coast Photo forum
    please. for those who dont have face book accounts.

i dont have facebook!!!!!!!!!!!! post them on here or something!

Images

Cape May. . .

If Cape May is still as mushy as it always was, post one here and we'll let you know if we want to see more.

Did Cape May ever establish a sandbar with all the pumping in the past, or does it still have that slow sloping beach to the end of the jetties? I haven't really surfed there since 1966. Yep, that long.

Images
    I was there that day in cape may and it was the best sesh i had all year. Clean Howling offshore winds when it was side shore chop in all of De. n Md. Insane backside barrels. Poverty beach n North Cape May were going off. Too much north swell to wrap into the Cove, South Cape May. MD Surfer How do you know its "mushy as it always was" if you haven't been there since 66? Surf breaks change every swell>

ok uploaded the pics, sorry about the facebook bs, didnt know how to put pics on besides that or some website.

again, these pics dont do that day justice, it was head-overhead all day at the north end, this is just what i had the patience to snap in the morning, and it built for the afternoon. enjoy.

they have to be approved first, then i guess ill post a link?

Images
    they are approved:
    http://www.swellinfo.com/gallery/bro...hp?c=1&userid=

Thanks for sharing!

Nice shots. Looks fun!

i was surfing cape may on saturday during noel around 12. i surfed stockten getting lefts right off the rocks, n cuz the winds were so strong it was hard to get a wave, but if u got one, you knew you were getting shacked. probably the best session i had all year.