LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This Weekend??

This Weekend??

There is a swell coming up the coast this weekend...any suggestions on where to go? Im road tripping from college in PA and hitting up wherever the waves look good. Im been following the Jersey forecast as well as NY and even North Carolina. Looking for the cleanest waves this weekend. Let me know your thoughts. Hopefully it happens

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by cgilly33 View Post
    There is a swell coming up the coast this weekend...any suggestions on where to go? Im road tripping from college in PA and hitting up wherever the waves look good. Im been following the Jersey forecast as well as NY and even North Carolina. Looking for the cleanest waves this weekend. Let me know your thoughts. Hopefully it happens
    not to be a ****, but my honest thoughts are STAY HOME SHOOBIE!!!!!! lol

For what reason?

4. Quote Originally Posted by DaMook View Post
    not to be a ****, but my honest thoughts are STAY HOME SHOOBIE!!!!!! lol
    i like your style!

Images
    no one wants your kind to invade the coastal towns...stick to the susquehanna river

Yoo take it easy their people, not a great way to represent the surfing population...im not from PA i go to school here and it sucks..Im a coastal guy from birth my brothassss.

People feel like they own the beaches. The whole locals only mentality is really immature, especially when everything on the east coast sucks anyway and at some time or another we all have to travel to get some good waves. If you got a honey hole and some kook on a 8 foot log shows up and starts snaking everyone, dunk him but don't hate on people showing up to public already blown up breaks. Don't hate on everyone that needs to travel for surf. Try getting a job or go to school in a non-coastal area, and see how you feel after a few months of no surfing.

Images
    A swell? You mean a windswell...

You're gonna be rolling the dice as usual. Try to go somewhere with spots facing different directions. And take your homework with you, just in case...

Images
    blahh...don't take it personally, and don't be offended. Damook is a big softy.

Images
    For what reason?
    ...just because