LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: This Weekend??

Images
    ...but seriously stay home.

damook you have to host this guy now. Give him your address.

Surfing?
    It's been so long I kinda forgot what that was....

I don't really blame the OP for asking for info. The world we live in is one where information is available immediately all of the time -- it's only a matter of time until "google" makes it into the dictionary as a verb. AKA I blame the Internet, not him.

That said, when I'm traveling in the NE I'll ask a few friends or acquaintances for some local info, but I also do my own googlework to make sure that I have fun, regardless of wind/swell direction. Around Christmastime I took a trip to RI/MA/ME. By keeping a close eye on conditions and reading about different breaks, I was able to paddle out and have a great time for the entire week without getting any solid info from people I had asked.

This 4-page train wreck could've easily been averted with a simple "Check around the interweb and do your research and you'll have a great time." Also, continuing localism in the dead of winter is pretty hilarious. I've seen an average of about .5 people per session since mid-November.

no snow. no surf. this is the endless november. ****

Everyone just relax man....and let your balls hang out.

Quote Originally Posted by DaMook View Post
    ...but seriously stay home.
    I think you should change your name to "DAKOOK". lol.

Images
    Dear dude who started this thread,

Don't let these guys bother you. They are a very meany type of people. Plus, most wouldn't know where to go anyways. HAHAHA. OMG, Awww man, that's why they're so upset - they don't know where to go either ! And, ahh man, we rarely have north swells anymore and everyone's thinking, "Does Holyoke still break all twitchen-like?" and then some dude down in Manco-land is all, " Hey is 8th street still good?" In a noisey bar in Avalon, some dude's like, " Hey did the sand ruin 10 St ?" Everbody at the Cape is all, "Remember when we used to have raging NE swells and we were a viable commodity - it's half the size but it's offshore and perfect?" All them dudes in PBB are all, " HA, we have the shorebreak power and we don't have to paddle much. Hap Hap Sharap You Are." Ahhh man , no one knows where to go, dude.

My best advice is be Ponce De Leon and just go. Just pull up to some beach and check it on out.....OBX to Long Island is a big area, and I haven't payed attention but Sunday it should clean up from South to North throughout the day... Maybe......then again maybe it won't. I guess I should check on that before I open my yap. I love you...aww heck I love all y'all.

South Jetty Bill needs a life.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by GnarActually View Post
    South Jetty Bill needs a life.
    My life is ocean waves and Photo Conception Perception(PCP). Though if you have any other suggestions or anything I'd love to hear them. Wow, that hurt MelGibsonguy. If anyone starts teasing me I'm going to report all y'all. I will tell on you.

Hey Gnaractually, shouldn't you be studying? I'm being serious here. Go to class and study as much as you can. You can become great. You can do magnificent things. OMG don't end up like me - posting on swellinfo, arguing with dopes, doing Photo Conception Perception(PCP). I went to university but I skipped classes and didn't study much. OMG GnarActually, please we don't want you to go the same route as I did. Be good, follow the rules, and stay away from binge drinking and premarital intercourse. Don't start using heroin just because all the cool kids are doing it. It may be fun at first, but it will destroy you. God I'm really worried about you GnarActually and all the other young men faced with a big, bad world full of vices and destructiveness. I mean even Tom Curren became a drunk. I love you, man. I'm here for you.