LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Attention seeking pain in the a--!

Yeah he was annoying

He was the only reason I to read this junk.

it says "banned" under his name. His posts were funny as $hit
    No way. I cut out to surf and SJB is banned! What was once charming and witty became petty banter and non sense. That dudes been huffing too much glue. Let us never speak of him again.

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Is this him?

Vid
    Bahhahaha, awesome!

Images
    Beware; he added a page to the Miki Dora thread yesterday somehow! SJB would start a thread with a chapter out of a book and reply to each post within the thread with another chapter. If his thread went 6 pages, he wrote 5 of them. He whiningly said something like; it took so&so a whole 8 minutes to reply. That's SJB hypocrisy. I don't have time to read every post or every thread. I read this stuff for entertainment, to maybe learn something or to help a brother out. I don't read it to be condescendingly ear****ed by SJB. He would say things like "listen up kids"; really? SJB that takes balls son.

Where has our boy Matt been? He used to post everyday though not as much bs as SJB

Images
    Is this him?

Vid
    that can't be look at his "about me" profile

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    Beware; he added a page to the Miki Dora thread yesterday somehow! SJB would start a thread with a chapter out of a book and reply to each post within the thread with another chapter. If his thread went 6 pages, he wrote 5 of them. He whiningly said something like; it took so&so a whole 8 minutes to reply. That's SJB hypocrisy. I don't have time to read every post or every thread. I read this stuff for entertainment, to maybe learn something or to help a brother out. I don't read it to be condescendingly ear****ed by SJB. He would say things like "listen up kids"; really? SJB that takes balls son.
    He's back on, stoop
    Last edited by kdiddy8; Feb 18, 2012 at 01:36 PM. Reason: apostrophe

Images
    Is this him?

Vid
    it can't be. look at his profile "about me"