LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Lets all have a toast "no more south jetty bill"

Quote Originally Posted by avonsurfernc View Post
    Lets all have a toast "no more south jetty bill"
    How can SJB be forgotten when you keep bringing him back into the conversation? I think you miss SJB, I think you need some SJB, I think you crave SJB.

He was by far the best poster this site has ever seen and now you have nothing to talk about...so sad....

lol every one is bored on this forum with out him admit it you all like his posts!
    He had more knowledge than most guys on this board

I thought he was entertaining! Why ban someone thats just seems weird. Its the internet there no need to regulate.

"He had more knowledge than most guys on this board"

so sure are you?

SJB wasn't that bad...at least he contibuted, nonsense or not, it got everybody talking. I give the guy credit for getting clean, that's not an easy thing to do (for people with the disease). The back and forth name calling got a little out of hand, (SJB) try to remember this is a forum, people are gonna bust b*lls, don't take it personally...We may not all like each other, but we're all here for the same reason.

Somewhere in surf forum heaven, SouthJettyBill is looking down on us and this four page rant about his demise and smiling. I vote to bring him back. Who do we need to talk to?

when are you guys going to realize, he is in fact, NOT A REAL PERSON. i'm pretty sure gruvi and SJB are that matt johnston fellow.

Last edited by ihatelongboarders; Feb 21, 2012 at 10:57 PM. Reason: fixed for clarity

Quote Originally Posted by ihatelongboarders View Post
    when are you guys going to realize, he is in fact, NOT A REAL PERSON. i'm pretty sure gruvi and SJB are that matt johnston fellow.

nah, man gruvi's real...Marknell saw him and his wife.

pics or it didn't happen.