LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by spongedude View Post
    hahaha. there is no way matt is sjb. matt may be a surfing stud but he can't spell or articulate for $h!t
    hey hey there is only one stud in this town.

Back to my theory... SJB is Yankee. Gruvi... I dont know I thought it was also yankee but if that dude met him on the eastern shore than so it shall be. That was one strange dude. Like someone had been locked in a cave all their life and then discovered an internet forum. Wait, same for SJB...

Damnit, I dont even know any more. None of this is real....

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by xgen70 View Post
    "He had more knowledge than most guys on this board"

so sure are you?
    Yeah, I personally didn't care for his posts. Especially, his NJ rant. But, I would have to agree about his knowledge. The dude knew his shyt.

Pumpmaster have you seen Matt? Where has been? Our boy Matt is was a real joker. He cracked me up everytime he spoke.

SJB had one post about Dora that anyone could of copy and pasted from somewhere. the rest was incoherent dribble.

Maybe Matt couldn't take one more question about "where should I surf today", so he left the site and opened up a roller rink that plays all 70's music all the time. Just a thought....

Images
    I'm south jetty bill.................

Images
    mo, I'm South Betty Jill

I am south Jetty BIll

Quote Originally Posted by avonsurfernc View Post
    Pumpmaster have you seen Matt? Where has been? Our boy Matt is was a real joker. He cracked me up everytime he spoke.

He around. Out alot in South Jerz.

Images
    I heard he had a breakdown. Ranting about to much offshore wind. He said it must be pumping in africa. Then he just started paddling and paddling until he was a tiny dot on the horizon.