LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by marknel83 View Post
    I dug threw my old memory card and found the pic i took of gruvi dropping in on a guy riding on his belly scared. But it said it has to be approved. He is real, and weird.
    haha...damn right marknel...you would think after all the threads Gruvi read, he would know better than to drop in on people....LMAO!

RIP??? He walks amongst us.....

He is alive! Last spotting at the 1st Street Jetty VB on the South End. Did anyone challenge him to a "Meet me at my break"?

Images
    According to pb&j he overdosed on 125 energy shots.

Quote Originally Posted by beachbreak View Post
    banned can be very temporary.gruvi was banned a bunch of times.first him and now this guy making the rest of us look good yet ruining what was once the best surf forum
    Oh please! How have I ruined anything here, dude?

Quote Originally Posted by marknel83 View Post
    I dug threw my old memory card and found the pic i took of gruvi dropping in on a guy riding on his belly scared. But it said it has to be approved. He is real, and weird.
    Please dude, if you knew me personally enough to comment in the negative, I pray youre man enough to tell it to my face. My belief is you arent man enough. I will be on CI this mid July. Happy to have you step up little guy. You wont.

gruvi, unfortunately I just heard on the radio that Surf Season is now over. All the annual catch quotas have been met and the season is closed to protect the surf through it's breeding cycle. Anyone caught in possession of any wave, no matter what size or species, during the closure will receive a fine and a moratorium on renewing their surfing license for 4 months.

Images
    Wow Gruv. This thread is pretty old. Just an FYI, people have made fun of you while you've been gone. I have a suggestion for you, If you click on the "forum" button up top then search the term "gruvi" you'll be able to find everyone that has ridiculed you and be able to get them back. I think this would be a good use of your time during the offseason.

The National Marine Fisheries Service has declared Surfing Season CLOSED UNTIL THIS TIME NEXT YEAR.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    Wow Gruv. This thread is pretty old. Just an FYI, people have made fun of you while you've been gone. I have a suggestion for you, If you click on the "forum" button up top then search the term "gruvi" you'll be able to find everyone that has ridiculed you and be able to get them back. I think this would be a good use of your time during the offseason.
    Hahahahhaaaaaaa good one